Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Mike Gah

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: DDOS Threats
Time of Occurrence: 12:25 AM est 7/26/18
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Admin took the word of some in game player who has been attempting to get me demoted, and was mad because he died during a raid and I didn't help me fast enough. Then the person called admin and claimed I said I was going to DDOS him, then he got his buddy Miguel unknown last name to tell admin that I said that when Miguel wasn't anywhere near me at all. Admin took the word of the accusing party because I told the guy I would kill him (in game) but apparently the admin said I was threatening him in real life, but I am role playing in a RP server, I threatened him in game. Pretty sure you can threaten people in game, especially the police. Then the other party said they have proof but never provided it and the admin just banned me without proof.

mike1g

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Of course he locked the appeal because he knows he is wrong. Senior staff might want to look at this. Your senior admin, is fit for his duty.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Your last appeal was locked and denied.

Again I will explain this cause I truly am not hiding anything and am doing what I felt was right. You made two OOC threats, the second one was never taken ICly as you were already talking out of character, mentioning how you were recording. The user you threatened walked up asking "What are you going to do to me again?" and you said along the lines of "I will fucking kill you", two times I might add.

Before this, you were upset over your demotion, this is where you threatened to DDoS this player, this took place outside the PD parking lot, and finished inside the PD lobby. I was noclip watching the entire time and heard what I needed to hear from you. I removed you because I do not enjoy your threats, and do not want you threatening the members of Monolith over RP. Keep your comments to yourself.

If you feel this was done in error, contact a Server Director or member of Community Management.

Again, locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.