Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17799376
Your Character Name: Mike Moretti

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
Whiteblood

Ban Reason: Mass Rdm
Time of Occurrence:
12:00am 9-18-17
Relevant Evidence: I had gotten really fed up that night with everything and I kept getting targeted and raided by every which person in every which way and I had just kinda went off and mass rdmed in spawn and I regret doing it id like to be unbanned if possible and to continue rp on the server it was a great server and I haven't found another like it I made a lot of friends there.
I have put almost 650+ hours on the 3 months I played and I threw it all away I do wish that you guys could see what I'm thinking and how bad I feel it was the only gmod server I played on and I enjoyed it a lot I just want to be able to play there again

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we take a chance with you again? You have been banned before the RDM for rulebreaks and the RDM was simply the final straw. How can we be sure you won’t just continue that behaviour if you were allowed to return?

Taylor Swift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I have discussed the situation with several staff members since then. All though I made a rash and immature decision based on frustrations at the time I can assure you I have a greater respect for the server and I would like to come back and prove that you have nothing to worry about. I am not a liability and during my time playing I will show full respect for the rules.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I will discuss this with some of the other staff members and let you know what happens.
Put the date you were banned if you don't mind, a time alone is slightly useless.

Taylor Swift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

ok. please keep me updated have a goodnight

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I’ve discussed this with others in management, I’ll let you know the verdict later today. Thank you for your patience.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You will be unbanned.

However! You are on probation for the next 46 days. The probation ends on New Years Eve.
During this probation, if you are banned for ANY rule-breaks whatsoever, you will go right back to being permanently banned.
It is your responsibility to ensure you do not break any rules during this period.
I suggest that you go and read the rules with extreme care and diligence before proceeding to play on the server. If in doubt if something you're about to do is breaking a rule, ask a staff member before proceeding for your own sake.

Welcome back, and good luck.

EDIT: Yeah, you already fucked up, well done mate.

Re-banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.