Ruby69

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ruby69
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174793649
Your Character Name: Mike Thomas

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@Admin Name to mention the staff member): @Bodean Abernathy II (Gray)

Ban Reason: attempt to rdm and leave to avoid punishment
Time of Occurrence: I have no idea
Relevant Evidence: I have no idea
Additional members involved/witnessing: no

Dear admins: today I was banned for no reason ok so here's what happened I was basing with two members Mohmand and his friend right. we where in a discord btw, so his friend gives me a gun and I miss click out the window to a cop car right and they both shot me and I'm also in there org ,and they didn't tell me to stop and in that case its rdm. I don't know what the rdm part is because I didn't kill anyone. but here's the rest of the story, so Mohmand told after the nlr time was up to go back to base right to give him key accuses to my car right ,and there was a guy out-front so I mugged him and they saw and they killed me again for my gun. I think that's kinda bs but whatever. I'm sorry for what I did

Bodean Abernathy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Stuvi and I came to the conclusion you left to avoid RP by closing your own computer and shot randomly at cops from inside the building you and Muhammad were basing in. You just so happened to shoot AT STUVI! Unless Stuvi is kind enough to lift this ban for a shorter amount of time (seeing as you left to avoid RP) than so be it. @Stuvi

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.