Status
Not open for further replies.

MillerMarine

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alextheking101
Your Steam ID: 76561198149505249 (I think?)
Your Character Name: Miller Marine

Ban Length: 4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): TyromeMclovin

Ban Reason: Not sure, I think VDM.
Time of Occurrence: Around 5 in the morning of 7/20/2017
Relevant Evidence: none? I don't have screenshots or anything if that is what this means.
Additional members involved/witnessing: just me.

So here is what happened: Someone was robbing the bank, so I was parked outside just watching everything. Then I see a line of cops around the building getting ready to ambush the bank robbers. I just bought a new truck recently actually like an hour before this event, and I did not want to have it become damaged. I was already having really bad internet connection problems for about 3 hours. (It gets really bad during the early hours of the AM, I have no clue why.) Well again I just bought this truck and I am not that good at driving it tbh, I am used to the Honda hatchback I used to have still. So I start flooring it to get out of there, and I ram into a couple of cars on the way, and you know how hard driving in Gmod is, well try that with a LOT of lag. So in the end of things, I ran into a couple of cops then I got banned.

I am very sorry that this happened, it will never happen again. I have been on other servers practicing my driving skills. I love playing on your server, the people on it are amazing, so I hope you will review this appeal and come to a happy result! Thank you.

Tyrome McLovin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You did not do it by accident. You literally backed up to line yourself up to the cops. You than ran all of them over and drove away. Do not lie. I will not appeal this ban whatsoever. I know what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.