Status
Not open for further replies.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Man takes in an overwhelming amount of orders and can't fulfill them. Learn how to run your business man

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Man takes in an overwhelming amount of orders and can't fulfill them. Learn how to run your business man
I know how to run a buisness. Please note that I closed it because I didnt want to do it anymore.

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

RP Name: Kevin Brooks
Steam Name: Brooks
Which Ore/Ores: Silver, Copper, Iron, Gold, Titanium
Amount of Ores: 23 Stacks of everything
Reason: I snort too much meff to mine anymore

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

RP Name: Kevin Brooks
Steam Name: Brooks
Which Ore/Ores: Silver, Copper, Iron, Gold, Titanium
Amount of Ores: 23 Stacks of everything
Reason: I snort too much meff to mine anymore
Sorry Kevin, but the store has been closed. I will not be taking anymore orders.

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

-rep

Ray Zax

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You act like this is easy or fun or makes good money, first of all it really doesn’t make that much money. Second of all it is so boring mining thousands of stacks of titanium all day every day and nothing else.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You act like this is easy or fun or makes good money, first of all it really doesn’t make that much money. Second of all it is so boring mining thousands of stacks of titanium all day every day and nothing else.
Seeing that he shuts down his business, with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of orders down without fulfilling the orders makes me think that he doesn't know how to run a business. So yes, it does make good money. It may be boring, but it's part of the grind.

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Mining is very hard especially on Truenorth. On Rockford it was a breeze with all the raw metal spread just few meters of distance from each other in a small canyon while in truenorth you have to walk long distances to extract metal chunks which are already very few in numbers compared to rockford. It would take 5 to 10 mins just to get to the mines alone.

Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

RP Name: Bradly Lester
Steam Name: Twitch Realcomplex34
Which Ore/Ores: Cooper iron and coal
Amount of Ores: 20 stacks of each
Reason: i don't want to mine it myself

Ray Zax

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Seeing that he shuts down his business, with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of orders down without fulfilling the orders makes me think that he doesn't know how to run a business. So yes, it does make good money. It may be boring, but it's part of the grind.

Go try to mine thousand of stacks and it doesn’t make good money with the amount of time it takes. So honestly go make your own business and mine thousands by yourself I want to see how it turns out for you. When you start a business like this then you don’t get to do anything else on the server if you want to complete the orders within a reasonable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.