Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84664326
Your Character Name: Adam Salvedor

Your Steam Name: ChunkyCats
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:587745376
Your Character Name: Dakota Rodriguez

Target Steam Name: K Man / Edgy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:503646631
Target Character Name (if known): N/A as i dont Know

Request Reason: Player Minge looted our bodies after a shootout took place and cops were on scene as a active crime scene was there
When did the situation occur?: 3/7/2022
Your evidence to support your claim:
<---- shows what i lost.
<--- guy in question and Atticus can confirm Kman looted my stuff and someone else's stuff.
<--- Witness to the guy Disconnecting in bus after minge looting.
<----Dakota's evidence of stuff stolen ( just the MP5 mostly as jimmy isnt the one being reported just kman ).
<--- Atticus telling us what the guy who disconnected did. Refund request for me + Dakota who will be @'d or will message on his own.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Kin Script , Dakota Rodriguez and JoJo Erwin
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

To what I was told during the sit, the players were coming back to get their care which do their knowledge was still functional, but when they arrived they found their car blown up and their items being stolen by players, due to NLR the players didn't know their items were there when arriving on scene but one can easily tell that its their bodies, but the items i say that were stolen are to be refunded and removed from the players who left and deposited them.

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I mean wheres the shootout video? or the part where you broke NLR and came back to grab your stuff :/

your pretty stupid to post yourself Breaking NLR
As stated above we came back for my skyline and nothing else not knowing what was left. after we confronted the individual who was looting he got into the bus by crouching or another to avoid his steam Id from being grabbed and disconnected only to reconnect a short while later and deposit our items then again disconnect. Also I dont believe you were a part of this sit or the situation that happened so I will keep this reply up as to provide further backstory.

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@kman i don’t know if this is the right person to @ but if you wanna provide your side of the story as to why you looted the body then disconnected I’d appreciate it so the staff won’t have to ask you later.

Edit: this is the right person @‘d to give his side of the story.

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Is this a refund request or a player report?

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I gave him a @ ahead of time so he could give his side In case he had some sort of reasoning to minge loot off me and 2 other bodies ( one of them not being in my group which was jimmy jimson I believe as in ingame name )

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.