Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Russel Jong-Un
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:238796263
Character Name: Mingxuan Lee

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member: @Yo Bamba

Ban Reason: Custom Crosshair
Unban Reason: I was scrolling through YouTube one night at like, 2 AM because I couldn't go to bed, and I decided to see if there were any Monolith videos I could watch, and so I looked it up, and one of the first videos that came up was by @A Sack O' Salt. I recognized the name and watched the video, and saw that he had a little green dot in the middle of his screen, that seemed like it had made shooting much easier for him. So the next morning, I woke up and tried to get one myself, and I ended up figuring it out. In my mind, I thought nothing would be wrong with it, because if a staff member was doing it, why can't I? I don't recall when this rule popped up, but it was probably in my about 2 month break from Monolith.

Time of Occurence: September 22, around 2:45 PM CDT.
No one else had much of a part in this.

The Video I saw:
(Sorry Salt, don't mean to call you out)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The rule was added yesterday:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This has been discussed in a random chat on Discord. The footage in that video was from well before the crosshair rule was put into place. That’s my input.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Russel Jong-Un,

Sorry for the late response, however, due to the magnitude of punishments that have been given already for this, I am just plainly unable to lower your ban length. You were given a short week because the rule was new but as it was added it still needs to be dealt with properly. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.