Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Minu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146804858
Your Character Name: Chad Harrington

Ban Length: 4 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: LTARP, Minge
Unban Reason: I was banned today for 4 days because I left the server after being wrongfully arrested. So what happened was, I was walking into the bank attempting to put away some coal I got from mining and the door alarm went off because I had a firearm on me, BUT I also had a firearm license, so I was legally allowed to have it. Then I yelled into my microphone twice that I have a license but I was still being chased. After that, I decided to shoot back with my weapon because they were going to taze me and take my M1911 for no reason. Then an undercover cop came out of nowhere tazed me and brought me to the police department were i was gonna be sent to jail then two officers told me to drop my weapon when being uncuffed so instead of dropping my weapon since I was being arrested for no reason, I decided to just leave the server, which I am currently regretting, I should’ve just called an admin and reported the incident, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Time of Occurrence: around 10 ish in the morning saturday, december 7th
Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That kind of behaviour needs to stop.
Since you decided to shoot back at the police, that gives them a valid reason to arrest you and use lethal force to catch you, if needed. So you were not going to be wrongfully arrested. We have staff members for a reason, and they are the ones who decide whether an arrest is valid, not you.

With that said, you will serve the entire punishment. Additionally, once you return to the server, you will drop the M1911 you had on you, as it was used in a crime (described above).

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.