Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: IronicYak07
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): ): 76561198946010995
Your Character Name: Rick Rock

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member) @toohightogame

Ban Reason: its says extension

Unban Reason: I'm serving a ban for 1 year I think the main was because I was beefing with this one guy Pablo Young I'll try to explain what happened in the admin sit I was pretty pissed and said some stupid stuff that I regret and my bad to toohightogame on how I acted. but I was not really asked about my side of the story, but I didn't get to because the admin wasn't in the sit for most of the sit. other than that I don't think I explained to tohightogame well enough he didn't understand what happened that's my bad on my part. Like I said the sit was really confusing what I mean is that I and toohightogame talked about the situation and said that I doxed Pablo Which is false. THE ADDRESS WAS A HONEY BUN FACTORY 6964 Indian Head Hwy, Bryans Road, MD 20616 if you look this address up it's a HONEY BUN FACTORY NOT HIS ADDRESS. You can find the evidence in the logs and such it proves that I put the Honeybun factory. When I was in the sit toohightogame said it didn't matter that wasn't it address its still doxing which doesn't make sense because doxing is defined as ''search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent''. Not only was the address not his but a honey bun factory it isn't his private information if he Doesn't live in a honey bun factory which is pretty doubtful if he does. Now that we have that out the way I like really explaining the situation more and from my point of view and what really happens so buckle up buckaroos. I had problems with Pablo Young which I told toohightogame and that I can prove he has biased against me if he checked Pm logs and OOC . both proved that I and him had a beef that was going back and forth and that he was trying to ego check me and somewhat bully me and totally failed cause I go hard when it comes to trash talk. But the main event where everything went down and I have witnessed what happened. was where we and most of my fellow officers at the time were at the town hall where Pablo Young started trash talking me and my fellow officers which he started trash taking me calling me a virgin and a little 15-year-old bitch and saying this kid really mad over a blacklist I got him which he was breaking RP. Then I slashed out to Pablo some things that I shouldn't repeat. Then Pablo Put an address and said pull up bitch. which I Put a Honey Bun factory 6964 Indian Head Hwy, Bryans Road, MD 20616. I said Nah you live at the honey bun factory. What this means is I'm calling him fat because I said you live at a honey bun factory Which isn't true just a joke guys and can't be because Pablo told me early that he was from Canadian. I just want to say a little more. I'm sorry for how I was acting I was a little pissed off and said some stupid stuff I really like to make a comeback to the community I have been a long-time member for as long as I can member. Thank you for reading this toohightogame and everyone else have an awesome sauce day.

Time of Occurrence: I want to say 2 weeks ago
Additional members involved/witnessing @AnslyBuddha @Green Gatorade Water Bottle
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Rick Rock

After reviewing the video I was sent involving you and this incident the way you acted and the things you said are completely unacceptable.

Even if that is not a person's address it is still not funny or acceptable to "fake dox" somebody. I fully understand that this isn't Pablo's address, none the less why would you even post an address and say that it is his?

To add to this you literally scream into your mic "Get in the house I'll rape you", "I fuck little boys like you at practice everyday motherfucker", "I hump kids like you in the locker room everyday". I don't see how you can find any of this as acceptable behavior, IRL or IG.

I think you should take this time to reflect on your decisions and your actions, the way you behaved is not healthy or normal and extremely immature. If that is your current state of mind maybe some time away from Monolith is exactly what you require. For now the ban will stay in effect. I advise you submit an appeal in a month or 2 once you have actually had time to reflect on this whole situation and the way you acted.

Cheers.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.