LV

Your Steam Name: DLTracktix
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:126612168
Your Character Name: David Resonov

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: Reason: Misplacing the camera which falls under failrp

Time of Occurrence: 7/20/17
Relevant Evidence: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....485/ED6FB9ED6A9CBDA31D46087583DA7AFA21A2D934/

Additional members involved/witnessing: David Wild, Joe Cantwell, John Youth, Marion Cobretti, Rob Puggage, Josh Smith, Joe Smith, William Jones, Dylan Corvell, Joshua Reynolds, Ethan Cullan, Louis Gambino, Richard King, Schmoe foe, Machine (whatever it was) Steve Johnson, Rick Harrison, Jeff Dogz. (Black Hawks, Black nights, Baltran Cartel, Yakuza, Thot patrol, Luxury ORGANIZATIONS).

Reason I should be unbanned:
To be fair, I get that the camera was NOT on the specific property that we owned AT THE TIME. A number of factors turned this to be how it turned out. FIRST: as we were literally 60% of the 35 players online at the time, we based in the YELLOW warehouse in industrial. I chose to stay in that building at the time. In the meantime, with about 16+ people that were basing in the yellow warehouse, we chose to branch out and not only own the Yellow warehouse, but we were going to buy the red warehouse too. There was half of the yellow warehouse filled with weed and the other half, cars everywhere. We needed more room. In the midst of my admin sit for the misplaced camera, @FunkMasterFlex was on his way to go buy the red warehouse. SECOND: @Finlay Sherman was next to me as I placing the camera there for the first time. he then told me to remove it becuase he thought it was a prop for farming i believe he said. He then gave me the OK to go ahead and place it there. Since a MODERATOR told me that it was fine to go ahead and place it there, I did not second guess it. Since im no mod/admin, i placed it the best i could without it spazzing out since it was being pushed against a fixed object. I the pull it back 1 movement from my scroll wheel and finalize it. I then walk inside of the warehouse with several MAJOR organizations, and put my back to the wall next to all the damn weed. I go afk, since i am currently installing new flooring in my room and my break was over. 10 minutes go by, and i come back and im in an admin sit for a misplaced camera on a property we were literally going to own in 2 minutes. Lola told me there was no possible way that in a real life situation i could have gotten the camera up there, at which I said there are GUARD RAILS for PEOPLE right above my camera, which confirms it in the picture provided. She then tells me that I lied because it wasn't connected to the guard rails, which I never said in the first place, i was just pointing it out that I can indeed, in a real life situation get it up there. she then points out that i had a warning before, (in the revine i had a metal working table placed in the air with no supports) which i can indeed take fault for, and im thankful i only gotten a warning for that. BUT despite that we were minutes away from owning the warehouse which i had a camera pointed at, a MODERATOR told me it was OK to put it there, that was NOT good enough for her to tell me, hey, remove it please, or move it. It was straight to the ban, no please move it or anything. I feel wrongly punished because of reason I was banned for.

Last edited:

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@FunkMasterFlex if i am forgetting players who were involved in this mass warehouse production let me know. I know I forgot Natan nat, and the other cullans.

Shmoe Fo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DLTracktix
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:126612168
Your Character Name: David Resonov

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: Reason: Misplacing the camera which falls under failrp

Time of Occurrence: 7/20/17
Relevant Evidence: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....485/ED6FB9ED6A9CBDA31D46087583DA7AFA21A2D934/

Additional members involved/witnessing: David Wild, Joe Cantwell, John Youth, Marion Cobretti, Rob Puggage, Josh Smith, Joe Smith, William Jones, Dylan Corvell, Joshua Reynolds, Ethan Cullan, Louis Gambino, Richard King, Schmoe foe, Machine (whatever it was) Steve Johnson, Rick Harrison, Jeff Dogz. (Black Hawks, Black nights, Baltran Cartel, Yakuza, Thot patrol, Spartan CO. ORGANIZATIONS).

Reason I should be unbanned:
To be fair, I get that the camera was NOT on the specific property that we owned AT THE TIME. A number of factors turned this to be how it turned out. FIRST: as we were literally 60% of the 35 players online at the time, we based in the YELLOW warehouse in industrial. I chose to stay in that building at the time. In the meantime, with about 16+ people that were basing in the yellow warehouse, we chose to branch out and not only own the Yellow warehouse, but we were going to buy the red warehouse too. There was half of the yellow warehouse filled with weed and the other half, cars everywhere. We needed more room. In the midst of my admin sit for the misplaced camera, @FunkMasterFlex was on his way to go buy the red warehouse. SECOND: @Finlay Sherman was next to me as I placing the camera there for the first time. he then told me to remove it becuase he thought it was a prop for farming i believe he said. He then gave me the OK to go ahead and place it there. Since a MODERATOR told me that it was fine to go ahead and place it there, I did not second guess it. Since im no mod/admin, i placed it the best i could without it spazzing out since it was being pushed against a fixed object. I the pull it back 1 movement from my scroll wheel and finalize it. I then walk inside of the warehouse with several MAJOR organizations, and put my back to the wall next to all the damn weed. I go afk, since i am currently installing new flooring in my room and my break was over. 10 minutes go by, and i come back and im in an admin sit for a misplaced camera on a property we were literally going to own in 2 minutes. Lola told me there was no possible way that in a real life situation i could have gotten the camera up there, at which I said there are GUARD RAILS for PEOPLE right above my camera, which confirms it in the picture provided. She then tells me that I lied because it wasn't connected to the guard rails, which I never said in the first place, i was just pointing it out that I can indeed, in a real life situation get it up there. she then points out that i had a warning before, (in the revine i had a metal working table placed in the air with no supports) which i can indeed take fault for, and im thankful i only gotten a warning for that. BUT despite that we were minutes away from owning the warehouse which i had a camera pointed at, a MODERATOR told me it was OK to put it there, that was NOT good enough for her to tell me, hey, remove it please, or move it. It was straight to the ban, no please move it or anything. I feel wrongly punished because of reason I was banned for.
I was there we were going to purchase the red warehouse and @Lola Meid was asking for David we tried to get his attention but he was afk and yes before hand @Finlay Sherman said that placement was allowed

Finlay Sherman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I told david that I thought they owned the red warehouse as you guys had cars packed in the car park of it and its auto lock unless its owned

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

there were so many cars i would get confused too. but its just that I thought it was allowed, and at the time you told me it was.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

GtxvUAblTwmTwaPbck4xDw.png

ED6FB9ED6A9CBDA31D46087583DA7AFA21A2D934

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1. Insulting because on my ban message the reason is for misplacing a camera? Yeah. im totally insulting you by saying i attached the camera to the best of my current abilities.
2. I had word that we were buying the facility in the matter of minutes, so I placed the camera there.
3. Is there a rule that states you can't place objects high in the air? No. Even so, how high is too high? its not like we can measure how high we place our cameras. Though, please don't insult my abilities to place objects by saying its "scummy".
4. When in the hell did I "Misinform" a staff member? Did I lie to you? i told you where I placed it and why. I still stick to my reasonings. Im still baffled why you didn't just ask me to move it. we owned the property at the time I was banned, anyways.
5. I never told you how long my ban should be. I was shocked when you said 2 days. banned for 2 days for putting a camera on a property we were about to own in 2 minutes? I simply asked if it could be significantly reduced, since the action i performed is nowhere near a major offense. really if you ask me, even if i was in the wrong, for placing a camera on a property we were on our way to purchasing would not be a ban, a kick, or a warn. I would wait it out and verbally warn them to wait next time. But, next time, ill just be a jesus child and not take a moderators permission, common sense, and basic knowledge of what our plans are and what we are doing at the time of my camera placings. I have NO prior warnings regarding CAMERAS.
This ban is unreasonable.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

may i ask what exactly i was banned for? because if its changed from not being able to get up there (guard rails prove other wise) to not owning the property (was owned during admin sit) then this is all a big misunderstanding.

4I8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You didn't own the building before you put the camera on it, while this is mostly a warn-able offense; it's still against the rules.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You didn't own the building before you put the camera on it, while this is mostly a warn-able offense; it's still against the rules.
not 5 minutes later while we were in the sit we owned the red warehouse. thanks for the feed back .

4I8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

not 5 minutes later while we were in the sit we owned the red warehouse. thanks for the feed back .
Again, you didn't own the warehouse prior to placing the camera, it's against rules.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This ban system needs to be changed. I get banned for putting a camera on a smoke stack on a warehouse we are about to own but a kid who goes VDM'ing, with me having evidence gets let off, no warns or anything because he can say "im new i dont know what to do im sorry" but he straight up purposely runs into me.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If it still helps we were trying to buy said red warehouse earlier but we were getting busy with cops and growing and blah blah blah and we hadn't got a chance yet. Sorry for the late response.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, This is a ban appeal not a place to argue about the ban. Take a good look at the comment I posted, this ban will not be reduced nor will this ban appeal be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.