Status
Not open for further replies.

Cree Mckracson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Missing map (Solved?) For me maybe

I believe the server has it set so it force downloads the map for all new players, as I factory reset my computer I am no longer a new play (dew to cloud data) and cannot download the map. Im not sure to what can happen at this point other than me playing gmod on a new device. This problem occurs on any other previously played server that has a custom download map. Any geniuses out here lmao

Might help you understand my situation

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Download the map
file on the workshop.
Search Paralake City V4.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Make triple sure you download the files for the correct version of paralake

Will.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You require two files from the steam workshop for Paralake, which is what I swear is causing most people grief. It's "Paralake City V4" the MAP is the first file, then subscribe to "Paralake City v4 Content" - The MAP gets you in the game, the content file lets you see the map without everything being all janked up. They're both on the steam workshop. Make sure you restart your gmod.

Cree Mckracson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You require two files from the steam workshop for Paralake, which is what I swear is causing most people grief. It's "Paralake City V4" the MAP is the first file, then subscribe to "Paralake City v4 Content" - The MAP gets you in the game, the content file lets you see the map without everything being all janked up. They're both on the steam workshop. Make sure you restart your gmod.
Downloaded that file already, I believe its for the reason of me not having the download option of new players

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Paralake City V4 is the correct file, not sure what else to do.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Thread locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.