RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SereneKiller
Your Steam ID: 76561198117493074
Your Character Name: Roberta Wallace

Ban Length: 4 weeks, 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Official Car Mechanic

Ban Reason: IRL death threats
Unban Reason: I did not make any statement like this, and would never. I was in hospital in the vicinity, when someone did make IRL death threats. I would like to know the time this report occurred so I can provide video it was not me.

Time of Occurrence: Current
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Marwan Mario @Moze
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

This ban was issued due to a couple of OOC messages you made, I am going to link said messages below and I would like to hear from you on why they were sent and why you thought they were appropriate to send. Part 1.PNGPart 2.PNG

RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

We were having an extensive smack talk session in ooc. The first message was referring to our K/D's in game. The 2nd message is unclear to what I was responding to. Timestamps in all my demos are incorrect, so I couldn't find these messages. Had I said "I'll" in place of "I", I could see that as a threat. I can assure you I have no desire to harm someone in real life over a video game. I apologize for the comment, and for having such a lengthy discussion in the first place.

Last edited:

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, It is critical that OOC fights like this never happen again, this has gotten so out of control a player felt like they needed to make a report that they were being threatened. Under good faith I will accept this appeal but if any further actions like this the punishment will be severe.

Status
Not open for further replies.