Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member: @Mr Death

Ban Reason: Arguing, Disrespect
Time of Occurrence: 21-10-2017
Relevant Evidence: Not Needed
Additional members involved/witnessing: -``

Alright this was screwed up on many levels

Situation:
I was sitting in the middle of the parking lot of he car dealership.
This taxi comes out of nowhere intentionally running me over - he and the passengers were laughing and said "I'm not calling the EMS *LAUGH LAUGH*" - he drives off as I wait for 3 minutes to respawn.

Sit:
After the ticket was picked up the guy who ran me over started interrupting me over and over 5 seconds into the sit. Calling me about 10 foul names,cursing, and making sure I can expain right infront of the mod.. the mod did nothing about it.

STILL CALLING ME NAMES and CURSING as I try to continue explain my situation

Mod turns around and bans ME for his VDM and DISRESPECT DURING SIT.

WHY did I get punished? He gets to continue enjoying running people over while I get no justice? Monolith has never conducted themselves in this kind of manner.

The situation was as simple as that - He runs me over intentionally, arguing the whole time I'm explaining my situation, Admin turns around and bans me. wtf

Last edited:

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The way you decide to explain this is just appalling to me.. I'm going to go through everything you have said here and let everybody know what actually happened.

First of all, the reason for your ban wasn't ''Arguing, Disrespect'' It was for you constantly arguing, rdming the other person in my sit with an AK, then disrespecting him even more when i revived him, calling him all kinds of words.
- (Arguing in sit, Disrespect, RDM in sit | Appeal @ monolithservers.com)

''After the ticket was picked up the guy who ran me over started interrupting me over and over 5 seconds into the sit. Calling me about 10 foul names,cursing, and making sure I can expain right infront of the mod.. the mod did nothing about it.''

I took you up to the roof, you two started to have a conversation, and it turned into an argument, although from my perspective, it was YOU who constantly disrespected the other person in the sit, not the other way around. Saying that i did absolutely nothing about it is just completely absurd, as i even tried to break you apart, and put you onto another section of the roof.

What you have failed to mention here, and which was the main reason for banning you, was that right after i put you down on the other roof, you pulled out your AK, which i even saw in chat as you equiped it, and then shot the other person to death.

''Mod turns around and bans ME for his VDM and DISRESPECT DURING SIT.''

I did not instantly ban you, i went over to you and told you that i was going to ban you, after freezing you. This is also something you failed to mention, and instead you're trying to make it look so much better for yourself. I even struggled to find your name, seeing as how two other people had Aqua in their names.

In conclusion...

You have desperately tried to lie your way out of this situation, by providing false information, as well as a false story on your ban appeal, which does not help your case at all. By shooting the other person in my sit, you have shown absolutely no remorse whatsoever, which is also shown in this ban appeal.

I do not think that you should be unbanned, and i would even highly advise that this ban be increased due to the amount of lies and slander coming out of this ban appeal. This is by far the most pathetic and useless ban appeal i have seen in a long time. I hope you take this as a lesson to never try and do this to a player or a staff member again.

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

After talking to a higher up, i have decided to increase your ban to 4 days.

This ban appeal is declined.