Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:AC580
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:79666546
Your Character Name:Moe Norme

Ban Length:12 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tuko

Ban Reason: Leaving to avoid roleplay
Unban Reason: So my friend and I were at my base and I was making LSD when I heard my door being lockpicked, so I shoot through my door and hit someone and then I hear 2 people talk so I know there are at least 2 people. So my friend and I open the door and kill the 2 guys and they happened to be detectives. Right then I realized the detectives were raiding my base with absolutely no reason to start the raid. Next thing I know there's a whole team of police at my door. At this moment I realize I was going to lose my guns and drugs to the police, but it wasn't fair because they only reason the cops knew was from detectives but the detectives had no reason to break in, in the first place. So I left because I didn't want to lose my stuff unfairly.

Time of Occurrence:7:10 P.M. 12/12/19
Additional members involved/witnessing: Joshua Goodwill
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Jon Gotti.

Before you had left the game I had accepted your report regarding the situation, and was watching over the situation. I did not uncloak because you were actively in roleplay due to the police raid. While watching over the raid I noticed you disconnecting and after checking logs I could see it was not a crash.
Now, regarding your items. I know how much it may suck to get raided and lose your items but I had already accepted your report and teleported to you which should have alerted you to my presence due to the message it left in chat. If you were to stick around until after you were out of roleplay and I could have brought you to a sit, any items lost due to a rule break or unjust raid could have been refunded. But by leaving the game you broke rule 2.1.8: “You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation. You must contact ingame staff and be granted permission incase you want to leave during an active roleplay situation.” So by seeing this, your ban is already decently lenient. In the future please don’t take matters into your own hands by breaking rules, and trust the process.

Ban appeal denied.
-Tuko.​

Status
Not open for further replies.