MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
MRP Recruitment Team
- Apr 7, 2020
I'm excited to announce an upcoming event that will take place this Saturday 1/09/2021 @ 2PM PST. Mono Royale!
You will be placed in the middle of layer two with weapons sporadically placed around the map, it is your mission to grab a weapon and eliminate the other players. You will be able to use all of layer two as your battleground, there will also be vehicles randomly placed around the map to use to navigate the terrain and provide some cover for those intense gun battles. Use whatever tool in the provided arsenal to survive and eliminate the other combatants. The battleground periodically shrink up to three times in order to reduce the playable area and force combatants closer. This is a battle royale, combatants will be required to fight to the bitter end, there can only be one winner!
- There are no teams, this will be a Free-for-all style event, it will be a fight to the last player standing.
- All of layer 2 will be blocked off before the event starts, it will remain blocked off until the event is over.
- Rules such as RDM, VDM, FearRP, and FTVL will not apply while this event is active in Layer 2.
- In addition to that, reports will be handled during the event, however, expect a slower response time as the event begins.
- You cannot use a job to retrieve weapons, items, or anything else that would allow you to kill or harm players.
- You must use what is at your independent disposal. You will be provided weapons, ammo, First Aid Kits, Kevlar, and CPR Kits; therefore, you should not bring any to the event.
- Once the game starts, there will be a grace period in which you cannot shoot people for the first minute.
- It will be announced when this grace period is over. We ask that you do not complain about your items being taken or destroyed by others while this event is active.
- You will have plenty of time to deposit all of your items in your bank well before the event begins.
- Anything lost after the fact, is your responsibility, and we will not be issuing refunds.
... more rules can and will be added before the event starts in game. This is just a base ruleset.