EVENT Monoford Easter Egg Hunt 2020 (Official Rules)

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Statua

Mapping God
Monoford Mapper
Nov 1, 2019
Canada
statua.carbonmade.com
competition.png

It's no secret anymore. A contest for finding all the easter eggs in the map is under way. This is a message left in an air vent behind Ronnie's. It has created lots of confusion though so I will explain it in detail here.

Official Contest Details
  • You must find all 13 locations of the listed items and DM photos of them to me on this forum
    • I will only say correct or incorrect for each photo you send me
    • Asking for help in DM's will be ignored
    • State what region you're from (US, FR, RU) and provide the name of the item you think you found with each photo
    • You may only DM me when you think you have found all 13. Asking if a specific item is correct or not will be ignored
    • These must be full sized screenshots. Photos of your computer monitor or cropped photos will not be accepted
  • Only 1 player from each server region may claim the prize (US, FR, RU) and I will announce when it has been claimed
    • The first player to DM me wins. If multiple people DM me before I announce it, sorry to the late ones
  • If you have the ability to noclip or spectate on any server, you are not eligible for this prize. Sorry guys
  • You may share images or tips here, however I will not comment on whether it is correct or not. Remember only 1 person can claim the prize
  • Hints will be posted every other day for the next 4 weeks in discord and saved here
    • Time of day is non-specific. It could be at any time between midnight CDT
  • Any form of cheating will result in disciplinary action chosen by server administration and immediate disqualification
Prize Status

US: CLAIMED
FR: UNCLAIMED
RU: UNCLAIMED

All Hints:

March 18

March 20

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.