Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Latram

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94686692

Your Character Name: Latram Standing

Ban Length: 1 Week..

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @mclovin

Ban Reason: RDA, Failure to listen to Staff.

Time of Occurrence: Right now

Relevant Evidence: N/A Story: I was going around with a Detective (Jenga) looking for people breaking the Law, him and I encountered 2 people publicly growing one of them doing Coca, Applying my knowledge I was pretty sure that was Illegal, I gave one of them a ticket and the other one I took to Jail, In the meantime he tried to bribe me (Offered me 10k to let him go) which made me bring him to jail for 3 minutes for Publicly growing Coca + Bribery. In the meantime a fellow Officer was talking to me, I personally didn't really care since I felt like that was a totally fine arrest. Then he started to pick me up after I've arrested him, froze me and banned me for a Week, I then tried to start a Conversation with that Staff Member on Discord, he didn't show any kind of "Respect" whatsoever, he straight up told me to Appeal it instead of explaining the Situation to me, which makes me personally feel like he just banned me to take the piss. The Discord chat will be at the bottom. I'd also like to mention that I've been playing this server a lot in the past week and have barely broken a Rule, Rules I broke are more common things such as VDM due to Lag or some things like that, I personally don't know how many Punishments I've got since I don't see it.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jenga Jackson | Jenga (STEAM_0:1:84314633)

Unbenannt.png

Reactions: Pug

Jenga

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Quite illogical that coca isn't illegal considering what it is IRL, I myself assumed it was as illegal as weed and thus supported the arrest.
And as he said he was bribed by the man on the way to jail.

But as a cadet he made a mistake and now he is banned for 7 days?
I get bans have to be harsh to deter rule breakers but why the fuck was a guy, with 1 warning after his unban, banned for a week...
I've seen persistent rule-breakers get banned for a few days for having 8+ warning points regularly.

The ban is completely excessive and he should just receive a verbal in my opinion.

Also McLovin should of got the entire story before banning him straight away, probably would of ended differently if he actually identified himself as an admin and tried to help a new cop before he put him in jail.

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Latram So let this be clear. 1st of all coca is legal therefore no grounds to arrest someone on. 2nd of all you were told numerous time by me to not jail the person and i even started the sit by tping there and saying to not jail him yet this is a sit. due to telling you numerous times not to jail him then after i tried explaining it to you you tired to argue with me which then resulted in your ban. Now as i do understand that mistakes happen when new to the server. However you need to listen to staff when they tell you something cause there is a good reason for it. We could have settled it right there and been a great learning experience for you on what is legal and not legal. However due to the reaction presented by you resulted in a ban now i will DECREASE THE TIME TO 3 DAYS due to still the failure to listen to staff hope this is a learning experience still none the less.

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Jenga and @celaion Please do not comment on ban appeals thank you unless it is your own

Status
Not open for further replies.