Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It's time... We have chosen our new (USA) Server Director! He has been very consistent with us and has been around for as long as we can remember. We hope this will make things go smoother in our USA regions when it comes to managing the server. You well deserved it so congrats @Realz !

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Hisoka joined us as a Trial Moderator

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Tango has been accepted as a trial moderator

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone - it's been a long time coming but I've finally decided to step down from Community Management. It has been a pleasure working with you guys since the birth of Monolith, but my interests in CM as a whole has slithered in recent weeks and months that has made performing my duties difficult. I'll still remain as a Developer in full force, so it's not all doom and gloom. I hope the current Community Management continue with full force to keep the community thriving - it's been a blast.
394272123268628490.gif

P.S - I'm still a Developer! It's all fine!

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

@DevulTj stepped down from his role as a Community Manager, but remains as the Lead Developer for Monolith. On behalf of the whole community management I'd like to thank you for your involvement and contribution throughout the good and worst times!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.