Which Monolith Teaser Is Your Favorite?

Results are only viewable after voting.

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It's been about two and a half years since I began working on the first teaser before the launch of the server. Each one is quite an effort and requires dedication from a multitude of volunteer players and staff alike. Because of that, I just wanted to know your thoughts on them thus far. Which one is your favorite? Do you think there should be more official Monolith media content? What do you think makes them great and more importantly, how do you think they could be improved?

Please ensure you've watched all of them posted below before voting, thanks!

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

While the monoford one is probably the best production imo, i have to give it to the rockford one.

Really exciting feel to this trailer, makes me hyped to play even now - Maybe because it was the spark of it all.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Rockford one was beautiful

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

While the monoford one is probably the best production imo, i have to give it to the rockford one.

Really exciting feel to this trailer, makes me hyped to play even now - Maybe because it was the spark of it all.

This guy summed it up perfectly for me. I can appreciate how well produced the Monoford one is but it didn't get me like hyped up as the Rockford one did.

WhiteTiger

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Monoford trailer = movie like trailer
Rockford trailer = gta online update trailer

thats what came to my mind.
Rockford one still gets me excited today.