KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I've noticed that the City Police department of Monoford City has a "Sheriff Deputy" rank. This makes no sense because Sheriff deputies work for a SHERIFF not a City Chief. County Sheriffs have jurisdiction over all cities within their county, therefore are above city police themselves. Suggest; there should be 1 county on the entire map "Pinecounty" with it's own "Sheriff's Office" With a Sheriff, and its own ranks seperate from the City PD. The Sheriff and his patrols should have jurisdiction all over the map, and should require more points and experience to be a part of them. The Sheriff's Office usually carry heavier weapons than city police as well. The City PD "Monoford City" should also have jurisdiction all over the map as well, since there might not be Sheriff Deputies online. Where i'm from, a City Police department has jurisdiction a few miles beyond it's actual city limit, EVEN IF it climbs into another county. But as i said, the map should be 1 county, with it's cities and towns inside, so that the Sheriff's Patrol can still respond anywhere with jurisdiction above City Cops. --- This is based off of real life U.S. police jurisdictions ----- I hope this makes sense --- KuroShukun.

NathanLittle

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yea i like this and think a sheriff for pine county would be good since kinda just weird having only deputies up there, also if no county units are on or if theres high crime in the county the Monoford Police department could be called in as backup, as real departments do that if they need help and such.

dylan7

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I've noticed that the City Police department of Monoford City has a "Sheriff Deputy" rank. This makes no sense because Sheriff deputies work for a SHERIFF not a City Chief. County Sheriffs have jurisdiction over all cities within their county, therefore are above city police themselves. Suggest; there should be 1 county on the entire map "Pinecounty" with it's own "Sheriff's Office" With a Sheriff, and its own ranks seperate from the City PD. The Sheriff and his patrols should have jurisdiction all over the map, and should require more points and experience to be a part of them. The Sheriff's Office usually carry heavier weapons than city police as well. The City PD "Monoford City" should also have jurisdiction all over the map as well, since there might not be Sheriff Deputies online. Where i'm from, a City Police department has jurisdiction a few miles beyond it's actual city limit, EVEN IF it climbs into another county. But as i said, the map should be 1 county, with it's cities and towns inside, so that the Sheriff's Patrol can still respond anywhere with jurisdiction above City Cops. --- This is based off of real life U.S. police jurisdictions ----- I hope this makes sense --- KuroShukun.
i will delete you from steam stop main police jk i agree completely +support we need more cops

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

An example of this::
Arab City is a City located on the very edge of Marshall County. This city is very close to Cullman County and Blount County. The city limits itself (where you cannot shoot firearms legally in your yard or buy beer) is only within Marshall County, therefore it is a City of Marshall County. But it's police jurisdiction just like any other city, climbs a few miles beyond it's city limits, therefore Arab City Police have jurisdiction in parts of Cullman County and Blount County, because those counties are so close by. But of course, the County Sheriff is the highest authority of the county, so they can overrule. --- Ever noticed signs in the U.S. that says "Police Jurisdiction" nearby towns or cities before you enter their actually city/town limits? It says "Police Jurisdiction" in Blount County as you approach Arab City, because it is the start of the Arab PD jurisdiction. So the server should have 1 County so that Sheriff Deputies can have the highest authority on the map. and 1 City PD "Monoford City police" in which their police jurisdiction also climbs all over the map. Sheriff Deputies, Sheriff Sergeants, Sheriff LT. ect.. and the Sheriff himself should be more heavily armed as well, possibly spawn with weapons, since they are bound to patrol the rural areas and are the highest authority of the County.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Of course the Sheriff's Office should require more player experience and be more strict. And require an age limit of 18 years or older. (no little children on the microphone as a sheriff's patrol)

I also suggest County EMS/Firefighters (2 in 1 jobs) for the higher experienced players. (since the map is so big)

Last edited: