Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Monotimes%20logo_zpslfr6ilq5.jpg

Hello, citizens of Monoford. The MonoTimes has increased in popularity and is now offering some opportunities for growth!
We are now able to lease out Ad-Space in our Newspapers for your business or organization! Details and pricing are as follows:
BUDGET
$2500 per edition
This tier provides one small ad in the middle of the paper. Included in the cost is one small picture, a short description and contact information.

SMALL BUSINESS
$3500 per edition
This tier provides one small ad in the middle of the newspaper, but will include a medium picture, a short description, contact information and a negotiable discount offer on future editions.

ENTREPRENEUR
$5000 per edition
This tier provides a medium ad on the front page of the paper. It includes one medium picture, a detailed business description, contact information and the ability to advertise deals and sales!

FORTUNE 500
$10,000 for THREE editions (BEST DEAL)
This tier is for those who have grown and know the value of marketing! It includes THREE editions, one large picture on the front page, a detailed description, contact information, an EXCLUSIVE interview, the ability to advertise exclusive deals and sales and promo offers to prospective customers.

All we ask from you is that you operate with integrity. We
do not and will not partner with scam artists.
All ad-space is to be
paid in full before the advertisement is put up. MonoTimes is not responsible in the event the advertisement does not increase sales.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I will purchase the "fortune 500" for $10,000.
Contact me in-game.
-John Boyard.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

What have I done...

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Can i get the budget ad
~Bobby K Msg me in game

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Sure thing, Bobby. Send me a photo that showcases what you have going on.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Could I please buy the "fortune" please, my company is "crusty construction" you may have seen my previous work.

Status
Not open for further replies.