Status
Not open for further replies.

frankybullcranky

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello good people. I figured it's been about a year since the Police Handbook was released by @Rommel so I started work on a full-fledged (quite lengthy) Monolith Police Operations Manual. It is currently in its early stages as I try to get everything concerning police protocol, procedures and organization down. I've already spent a considerable amount of time out of nothing than wanting to assist those wanting to be more efficient, ethical peace officers and enforcers of law. By no means do you need to read everything but there is more than enough information supplemented in there to help you on your law enforcement work. NOTE: I will be constantly revising this. Right now I need to number and list the table of contents in a manner that is more useful in terms of being able to reference sections if needed)

sealofcityandcountymonolith.png
MONOLITH POLICE OPERATIONS MANUAL

Last edited:

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The effort put into this is outstanding, great work.
Great to see it be written by one of the best.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

My god this is a lot of effort. Not sure what your plan for this is, but this is not expected to be followed by anyone that plays as PD, the police handbook Bryan made a year ago is always updated to be followed by the PD in-game.

frankybullcranky

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

My god this is a lot of effort. Not sure what your plan for this is, but this is not expected to be followed by anyone that plays as PD, the police handbook Bryan made a year ago is always updated to be followed by the PD in-game.
I honestly don't expect it to and I'm fine with that. Just wanted to type since I had some time today and it gave me something to do. I feel it is more thorough and like any manual, rather than handbook, can be referenced for certain sections for procedures and understanding of policies and henceforth. ALSO it is a great way for people who take RP seriously and are interested in all facets of Law Enforcement, especially those considering enforcing the law as a job irl as I've referenced many local counties and cities, including Missoula, Denver and Colorado Springs (which is where I reside)

I would also like to specify, that, as a manual, it does NOT need to fully read but rather referenced on a case-by-case basis

Last edited:

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This is great. I particularly enjoyed the rank duties part.
As others said, don't expect most people to follow or even read it, but for players wanting more immersion this is a good resource.

Thanks for writing it!

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This is a good document, reminds me a lot of the ones I have previously made for a few Arma communities. I do agree however that unfortunately with the way our cop force is, many people are not going to ever read these, let alone the outdated one I put out a year ago. The overall effort is quite good though, and I am sure some people can get some useful info out of it. I will pin this thread to the top so a few people get a chance to see it.

frankybullcranky

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Appreciate the feedback thus far, ya'll are far too kind!

Status
Not open for further replies.