Ingolf

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mikal WWW.SKINREWARDS.CF
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74664788
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Per Ingolf

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Mr.Alex

Reason for Report: The whole thing started with me getting raided at the lumber warehouse, then around five guys raided me while I was crushing some ores. These people then mugged me and told me to drop my machetes (4). I did not drop the machetes to the raiders because I've been told many times that machetes are not considered as an illegal item to have in your inventory. The raiders then called this admin to help them drop me the machetes (he was apparently in the same org as some of the raiders). I told the admin to bring another admin to confirm this was a rule, but he did not listen to me, he just ignored me and straight banned me.
Time of Occurrence: Today 18:30 GMT

Evidence to support your claim:
1597429920467.png

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood, and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello sir i was involved in this as i was one of the people raiding you and we asked you to drop your machetes over and over with 4 guns pointed at you and you refused over. machetes ARE muggable and you refused and broke rp therefore mr alex banned you for a day which is really short for what you did. Mr alex did nothing wrong but you did and were punished for it

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I did not drop the machetes to the raiders because I've been told many times that machetes are not considered as an illegal item to have in your inventory

If you are under fearRP, you have to comply with them. Stalling RP or breaking character is not allowed whatsoever.

The raiders then called this admin to help them drop me the machetes (he was apparently in the same org as some of the raiders). I told the admin to bring another admin to confirm this was a rule, but he did not listen to me, he just ignored me and straight banned me.

You can check our rules, in our forums at all times. If a staff member tells you to do something, you do it. Requesting another staff member, including a higher up, to deal with the situation is not allowed as well.

The rule that you were looking for is quoted below:

You may only take illegal items from a player’s inventory. Weapons, regardless of legality, are able to be obtained. No more than $8,000 in cash can be mugged from another player in any robbery. As the victim you have to drop all your money up to $8,000 maximum if you are in a situation that does not go against FearRP.

The punishment is valid since you refused to follow the staff member's orders. Once you return to the server, you will drop the machetes and they will be destroyed. Failure to comply, will result in you being punished for longer.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.