LV

Your Steam Name:Tyler
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Tyler Fastige

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Mr Creeper

Reason for Report: Warning points for staff dis / fear rp
Time of Occurrence: 200 pm est
Evidence to support your claim:
. video of him his gun clcked my audio is choppy.
Additional members involved/witnessing: i fell like its targeting know i know my launge is terible but 2 days in a row fear rp and wont even listen to my side i heard his gun click as i was already driving away so i then hopped out and pulled it im not sure but if im already in motion i dont have to stop in the video i know its hard to here but you can here me press a key before he says sir step out it take a little for that van to start going so thats why there was a dely also i talked about the gun clicking that i heard that would me he tried to shoot me there for after that he already attempted to kill me. i then relized the gun clikced and that he already tried to shoot me just didnt have bullets loaded i then hopped out the car and proceded to try and pull my gun out before he said hands up sir i already had it on safty so i could pull it and put it onto fire since it was on safety before he said hands up. that doesnt really matter but its just another reason on why i could have done that. anyways he already attempted to shoot at me so then the fear rp goes of since he decided to attempt to shoot me. cause if someones already shooting at you why should u try to follow orders if there already trying to fire at you after that you will do whatever to live so since he already was trying to shoot me i wanted to live so i pulled out the gun

Last edited:

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

He also polled me out of a rp situation ur supose to come to me and ask if your busy

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

also realy dont know how there was staff dis in my vid

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Back at it again. I have a feeling you aren't taking things serious and I can tell with the previous reports you've made. You are wording things incorrect and are extremely disrespectful yet again.

I've seen the videos and I do not see any wrongdoing in this case. You've been disrespectful and you did break fearrp when looking at the video. You heard the click and that's when you left. The gun was pointed at you and you should not have driven away. You were even looking at his direction before driving off.

Back to the disrespectful part: I don't care if you have personal feelings towards @Mr Creeper. Staff members are supposed to be non biased and respectful. However if you fail to remain calm and respectful, they have any right to punish you for it. You asked for ''different staff member'' when he took your report.

Let me point this out to anybody who is reading this report. We are not a supermarket. You do not have the luxury to pick between staff members. Whoever claims your report, you deal with it. Is the staff member doing things incorrect, make a staff report with evidence. But you can not, unless you request a founder/SA, to ask for a different staff member. @Samuel Forest @Valdrec You both can read this one as well, as this goes to all of you who think you have the choice in staff members.

This staff report is concluded. Mr creeper did not do anything wrong and also I'm maxing your ban to 2 days for staff disrespect and failure to comply (also fearrp as we speak).

Status
Not open for further replies.