Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mr. Luck
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56696043
Your Character Name: Lorenzo Belinni

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member: @Tristan

Ban Reason: Fail RP/Fear RP RDM x2
Unban Reason: I followed the rules with the rp. Cops pulled guns and aimed at me for a expired ID. I had 4 people in my org and one ally with guns near me. Because my allies were a few meters away, I drove my car forward and got out(knife already equiped) I killed one cop with a knife and my friends opened fire on the other officer. It was not fear RP or RDM. Cops initiated, and we reacted.

Time of Occurrence: Unknown
Additional members involved/witnessing: @JanJu The other members at the time were wearing masks, and I cannot remember their steam names

Additional Information: I submitted an appeal and was denied, I did some digging into the rules and found this new rule on fear RP.
2.4.3 FearRP does not apply when you are put at gunpoint, or in striking distance of a melee weapon by less than two civilians. If there are less than two civilians you may try to run or fight back. If you have your weapon out (on safety or off safety), you are always allowed to attack players who aim straight at you - independent of how many they are.
2.4 FearRP
2. You may not draw or equip your weapon while under FearRP by at least three or more civilians. FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least three or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons, whereof at least one is directly pointed at you / off safety.

D

Deleted member 9000

what happened was the Lorenzo was being pulled over from the police then cops pulled guns on him there were other org members with Lorenzo and I helped out Lorenzo by shooting at the police.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

lSdILNe.png

What was wrong with this response that you needed a second appeal? Your first one was denied, and I agree with Tristan's decision here. Do not make another appeal, and serve your punishment.

If there is an issue, you can make a staff report, but I do not see anything done wrong by Tristan.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.