Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Marsh

SteamID: 76561198043934377

Your Character Name: Joe Gardocki

Which punishment are you appealing? Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: 11h

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): console

Why should we remove your punishment?: I got banned due to a technical issue, starving in the loading screen.

I have had to go afk whilst connecting to the game (which can take a little for me). As i came back i realised that i have seemingly managed to starve whilst still in the "Monolith - klick play" connection screen. That however caused me to have both the final connection screen AND the select spawn location menu open at once, with neither of the screens or buttons working anymore - as i was unable to do anything i decided to reconnect and it got me auto banned for disconnecting whilst injured. I did hear the heartbeat sound but given how long i have been gone i am reasonably certain that i was past any death timer as well and thus stuck in an endless loop.

I dont mind waiting the 12h ban. But I would appreciate if it could be struck from my otherwise clean record. As you can tell by the recording there was no way of resolving this issue without either re/disconnecting or rebooting the game (eitherway i would have gotten banned)

Time of Occurrence: 18.03.2024 - 15:35 gmt+1

Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Do you have any evidence to support your case?

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, don't worry about the ban, it won't be used against you in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.