Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Larry Winters

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @mrnex235
Reason for Report: I reported a group of individuals who rdmed me by not giving me the minimum 5 seconds to comply with their demands. As you can see in the clip, the individuals clearly do not give me the 5 seconds I am allowed per rules to comply and RDM me before I could engage in roleplay. These people ended any chance to roleplay due to their frag RP mindset and initiated killing as a first resort when it should always be a last. During the report, MR.NEX felt as though no rules were broken and that they had valid reason to kill me even though I explained to him multiple times the 5 second rule and how they had no idea whether I was armed or not. It seemed he was very unsure of how to staff considering he changed his reasoning behind why they could shoot me multiple times and was unwilling to listen to me. I can only assume he held a grudge against me after a sit with him earlier but as a staff he must understand that bias can never come into play especially when dealing with rule breaks.
Time of Occurrence: 10/27/21 Aprox 10:50 EST
Evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/69526509/d1337VVsV8mT?invite=cr-MSw3OXgsNDkzNTA4OCw

Additional members involved/witnessing: @The_Ghost
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Backflare was training him I just came in for a moment to watch.

Last edited:

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I understand that you are annoyed but from what I could see, what ghost and backflame could see from your evidence, we found that yes you were not given your 5 seconds but also showed that you were stalling on purpose instead of getting out when asked, playing by the rules instead of staying in character you paused with your cursorover the "get out of car" button then broke character and rp by saying "you have to give me five seconds". Your friends got out without hands up, guns on their backs (visibly armed) you never got out instead got shot due to the opposing force shooting at your friends who were behind the car when they saw your friends visibly armed and not surrendering when ordered multiple times. There for no rules were broken and no punishment or reimbursement required from what @The_Ghost @Backflare and I saw in your evidence. Near the end of the sit before I returned you the ground you were threatening me by saying you will make a staff report on me in effort to blackmail me into giving you what you want (getting the other players warned for rdm).

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I understand that you are annoyed but from what I could see, what ghost and backflame could see from your evidence, we found that yes you were not given your 5 seconds but also showed that you were stalling on purpose instead of getting out when asked, playing by the rules instead of staying in character you paused with your cursorover the "get out of car" button then broke character and rp by saying "you have to give me five seconds". Your friends got out without hands up, guns on their backs (visibly armed) you never got out instead got shot due to the opposing force shooting at your friends who were behind the car when they saw your friends visibly armed and not surrendering when ordered multiple times. There for no rules were broken and no punishment or reimbursement required from what @The_Ghost @Backflare and I saw in your evidence. Near the end of the sit before I returned you the ground you were threatening me by saying you will make a staff report on me in effort to blackmail me into giving you what you want (getting the other players warned for rdm).
Let's be clear because it seems your emotions are tainting this report. I have no anger or grudge as you are insisting. I do not make staff reports because I am "mad" I make them because a staff who can not staff should not be staff. Simple as that. Further, as you claim I threatened you, it was not a threat any more than me letting you know I will be making a staff report after the conclusion of our sit. I'm not sure why you seem to victimize yourself, this is simply words on a text, and if you have an issue being criticized maybe this isn't the job for you. I hesitated because I was scared the suspects would break the rules and shoot me even when I got out (as they did). Also in terms of you claiming I broke character, that was said as they were shooting me and thus not spoken in-game I simply said that.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would hope you are not simply just trying to blame Backflare and the_ghost. I am reporting you not them so please recognize your actions and take responsibility without trying to divert blame towards others.

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright a few things to note. First they are not required to give you 5 seconds but they are required to give you a "Reasonable amount of time". We determined from the claims of the reported party and logs that the man in the green suit got out of the car pulled his m1911 and then got shot in which he returned fire in the same second that you were killed, If your friends have enough time to get out of the car and return fire by the time you are still in the vehicle you were most certainly given a reasonable amount of time to comply yet did not for whatever reason. Lastly even if you did not mean it to be a threat the exact words you used were "Ok well then I'll just staff report you, I don't think you want a staff report on your first day" which does sound a lot like a threat in the future I suggest if you want to inform a staff that you will be reporting them just say you will be making a staff report.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright a few things to note. First they are not required to give you 5 seconds but they are required to give you a "Reasonable amount of time". We determined from the claims of the reported party and logs that the man in the green suit got out of the car pulled his m1911 and then got shot in which he returned fire in the same second that you were killed, If your friends have enough time to get out of the car and return fire by the time you are still in the vehicle you were most certainly given a reasonable amount of time to comply yet did not for whatever reason. Lastly even if you did not mean it to be a threat the exact words you used were "Ok well then I'll just staff report you, I don't think you want a staff report on your first day" which does sound a lot like a threat in the future I suggest if you want to inform a staff that you will be reporting them just say you will be making a staff report.
If you feel the exact wording I used to alert Mr.Nex of his report was too threatening, I will change my approach for the future. I had never been told by anyone that I came across as threatening so never would have interpreted it like that but if Mr.Nex feels threatened I will respect that. Also, I know there had been previously a specific 5 second minimum time since it has been addressed by various staff in sits during the past. Despite there maybe not being the specific 5-second rule written in bold now, that time period has always been used as a benchmark for a minimum time to allow. You can ask PMX himself since I remember him addressing sits where he referenced the 5 seconds. I was hesitant to get out since they had 4 guns pointed at me and I was scared they would shoot as soon as they saw a gun on my back as they did. There were 3 other people in the car beside the person that got out and because these individuals maintain a Frag RP mindset (further seen in their toxicity after they killed me, during the sit, and ooc) they eliminated any potential for role-playing. As per rules, Killing should be used as a last resort and in this case it clearly was not.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

In the video it is clear that there was (at least) a person with a class 3 weapon equipped that left the vehicle and therefore posed a threat to the opposing party. Furthermore, both people that left the vehicle did not comply with the opposing party's demands (to get out with their hands up) and you were all shot due to that.

There was no misuse of staff powers in this report.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.