Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

TrueNorth's Most Wanted - Event
"Welcome to the city of TrueNorth, home to the most intense street-racing on the planet...."

Chronus: https://a.chronus.eu/18C730E

Preface:
TrueNorth is home to the most intense group of racer's in North America, following their exile from Fairhaven, they have relocated to TrueNorth to continue their legacy. They are the Most Wanted, and they are always on the run from the cops.

To join this elite group, you must prove yourself by being at the top, outrun the cops and beat the other racers, and hold your place as the most revered driver in TrueNorth. To do that, you'll need cars, lots of cars:

30736662876DC08A1086E728CE7D52F59BD1B73E

We will supply you the cars, your job is to win the race and hold the title. Following the recent press conference by Chief Williams from the TrueNorth Police Department, they will be unveiling new Traffic Enforcement units, with vehicles provided by Lamborghini. Outrun them, win the race, and you will hold the title of the Most Wanted racer in the city of TrueNorth.

The Plan:
The Most Wanted has organized a race in the second portion of TrueNorth, the country-side as you will(2nd layer). They invite TrueNorth to show off their driving skills and expertise and to show TrueNorth that there is a reason Fairhaven had to exile their club. You will have 3 laps, 3 chances, to hold 1st or 2nd place. There will only be rewards for the two most feared drivers.

Only 6 racers will be participating.

Your rewards? Here they are:
1st Place: 30k + The car they raced with for the rest of the day(Will be a staff spawned vehicle, it will be deleted at the end of the day)
2nd Place: 20k

But be careful, TrueNorth's PD is not to be toyed with, their new Speed Enforcement units will be out in full force, as they have caught wind of this little organized event. If they bust you, you will be disqualified from becoming a member of the Most Wanted, and removed from the race. If they disable your car, and remove you from the car, you're out. Be planning out alternative routes on the countryside of TrueNorth, as there will be possible roadblocks.

The Time:
The race is scheduled at the following time:
26th of May, 2019 - 15:30 Military Time

We will have a countdown at the top of the document so you are prepared.

Get ready, TrueNorth. Time is ticking, what are you waiting for? The title can be yours, if you are willing.

Last edited:

Mr.orange

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Every time when i get on the server i'm always getting chased by some cops ;)

ddddddddd.jpg

GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Sign me the BMW driver up !

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

How do i get in on this action, my mclaren and I are ready

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This will be done tomorrow, at the same time. Due to the server issues I had no time to prepare for it today and also I had some IRL things pop up that hindered me from postponing it to later today, alongside other staff duties.

Stiizyy

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This will be done tomorrow, at the same time. Due to the server issues I had no time to prepare for it today and also I had some IRL things pop up that hindered me from postponing it to later today, alongside other staff duties.
Ayy looking forward to it!