Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnersFalls

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

By the way I will pay you my shop prices for those MR96s, which is $4,500. Your shop is dirt cheap and it isn't fair to be buying guns at these prices. I recommend you balance your prices man, I'm not surprised you're going broke. Contact me if you want help with that.

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@TurnersFalls I got no fucking clue what gun prices are any more, its been a while since I played lol, most of these guns weren't in the game or were not used, example, AKs were 8k in the past, they go for 4k now i think, I dont know, anyways, joined the local gun store, so, if you want any gun orders, see me there, also, I WILL NOT TAKE ORDERS THAT REQUIRE GOLD, its too expensive to buy and I cant find it in mines

TurnersFalls

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@TurnersFalls I got no fucking clue what gun prices are any more, its been a while since I played lol, most of these guns weren't in the game or were not used, example, AKs were 8k in the past, they go for 4k now i think, I dont know, anyways, joined the local gun store, so, if you want any gun orders, see me there, also, I WILL NOT TAKE ORDERS THAT REQUIRE GOLD, its too expensive to buy and I cant find it in mines

I can help you find it in the mines if you need, and if you check my postings you will find my store, but I'm not going to promote it here. Feel free to base your prices off of my store. Be aware most large organizations expect a discount as well, so factor that in to your prices.

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@TurnersFalls Alright, however, I typically wont give discounts to whole orgs, except the org I am in really, and my old orgs, typically, I just give discounts to people themselves

Also, I am apart of Local Gun Shop now, but still, thank you for your help, and I can still get those MR96s to you, it will just be a few days, as they cost a lot of steel

Nub

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your name berry smith
What Weapons MP9
How many of each 2
Do you want any attachments?: saker Suppressor and HK Reflex Sight on both

Last edited:

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your name (In Game): Jah Mylan
What Weapons do you want?: Vectors
How many of each? (Limited to what is in stock): 10
Do you want any attachments?: EoTech sight on all of them.
Total price: 72500$

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@mak @berry :) Store has been updated, I now sell any extra guns I have in stock from other gun orders, if you want custom orders, go to the local gun shop

Reactions: Mak

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

What Weapons do you want?: 3 macs 5 fivesevens.
How many of each? (Limited to what is in stock): listed
Do you want any attachments N/A i will give you a tip for the order, no rush. Buying things for the org.

Rick Tells

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your name (In Game): Rachael tells
What Weapons do you want?: 8 macs
How many of each? (Limited to what is in stock): listed
Do you want any attachments?: no
No rush btw

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@uwu I just have the Macs in stock, not the Five-Sevens | @RickTheN00b I can only sell you 3 macs, I dont have all 8 any more | BOTH ORDERS ARE READY THO!!

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Im in game now

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

CLOSED UNTILL FURTHUR NOTICE!!!

I am turning the shop into a general store, where you can buy Guns, Food, Drinks, Illegal items such as Coca Seeds and Kerosene, and ores, chunks, and bars.

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

UPDATE:

Page is back open as a Black market for all MSM members to sell their guns, drugs, etc, contact me if you want to help as well : )

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked & moved.

Reactions: Mak
Status
Not open for further replies.