Target Steam Name: Quitsdrop
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93749204
Target Character Name (if known): John Williams

Target Steam Name: HomoEater
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115650946
Target Character Name (if known): Max Veira

Request Reason: Mugging in a public area, a public STREET, beside BANK
When did the situation occur?: Like 10 minutes ago from this being posted
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/14492843/d1337MtFmtg5

Additional members involved/witnessing: @KyZac21
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

*note* yes i realize i did break character, but i had a coca leaf i did not want to lose. And at first i thought they were joking because all of us were at back not even 20 seconds earlier talking.

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

this is what resulted in me dying trying to defend my friend

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Ah Hello their my son. It is 6 am so sorry if I don't remember everything but. Seconds before Mr.Pavlov here decided to break FearRp he showed us a coca leaf which inclined us to mug him because we thought he would have more. Mugging in a public place I do not understand why you are reporting us for that because it's literally out of sight of every npc in a park with trees. If you think about it the trees would block line of sight from certain angles which KyZac showed us. And may I also add how would KyZac know if you were getting mugged or not if you didn't speak over the radio & we were out of line of sight from the bank seems like some meta gaming going on? From what I understand from playing so long and it's been the same way the whole time I've been playing you are allowed to mug anywhere as long as it's out of line of sight of NPC's and government buildings a road doesn't mean it's public because their are paved roads all through layer 2 doesn't mean it's public.

this is what resulted in me dying trying to defend my friend

Mr.KyZac I don't get why you would post that video it shows no relevance to this case and it's completely separate we ended your life because you decided to spray at us with the intention to kill us and rescue your friend but you decide to run away and thinking we won't shoot you after you just did damage to me and nearly killed me? I personally think you shouldn't even be tagged here as you have no part in the actual mugging nor saw it you just magically appear once we mug Mr.Pavlov seems fishy to me. Max and John on the other hand were both innocent they were their to witness it but I shot down Mr Pavlov and initiated the mugging first.

Have a Great Day
~Bob Kuro

Last edited:

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You wanna know how I knew. Nick Pavlov was not answering on the radio and then I hear gunshots to my righ of where Nick died, common sense. I see my car and one of your buddies killing someone on the ground. I then assume it's nick dead on the ground since I see my car empty. There was no metagaming involved here.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You wanna know how I knew. Nick Pavlov was not answering on the radio and then I hear gunshots to my righ of where Nick died, common sense. I see my car and one of your buddies killing someone on the ground. I then assume it's nick dead on the ground since I see my car empty. There was no metagaming involved here.
Well you didn't try to speak to Nick on the radio in his clip? You didn't attempt to speak to him the whole clip actually so I don't understand how you would know if he would respond or not if you didn't speak to him in the first place. I know when I ask if my friends are ok I ask multiple times the whole time and I don't know why you would want to know if he wasn't talking over radio if you literally just saw him leaving the bank makes no sense to me

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Quitsdrop

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, so I was just in the passenger seat, and the plan was to just mug him. Fairly simple, not gonna sugar coat it, we were just gonna find the earliest/easiest convenience to mug Nick, and we had found one. If we want to consider that road public, I find it odd that you can be mugged in front of the car dealership on Truenorth.

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I find it odd that you can be mugged in front of the car dealership on Truenorth.
I did not play on Truenorth, so i have no clue that was a rule.

we were just gonna find the earliest/easiest convenience to mug Nick
Even if it was private, or deemed "not public", people use the road everyday, and people LIVE there.

Mugging in a public place I do not understand why you are reporting us for that because it's literally out of sight of every npc in a park with trees
This is what i do not get. It was in the middle of a roadway. Yes, i do get that no NPCs can see us, but I feel as if it doesnt matter, and the road is still used as Public, anyone can go there, anyone can use tthis road, etc.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I did not play on Truenorth, so i have no clue that was a rule.

Even if it was private, or deemed "not public", people use the road everyday, and people LIVE there.

This is what i do not get. It was in the middle of a roadway. Yes, i do get that no NPCs can see us, but I feel as if it doesnt matter, and the road is still used as Public, anyone can go there, anyone can use tthis road, etc.
With that last part you are basically saying any road in layer 2 is public which means you can't mug anywhere

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No rulebreaks found in this report.
@raage will receive 3 warning points for breaking character and breaking fearRP.

Report denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.