Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: proxer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82350724
Your Character Name Dave Rajkumarr

Target Steam Name: ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(° ͜ʖ°)͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105938225

Target Character Name (if known): Dimitri Sokolov

When did the situation occur?: 17:59 September 18 (gmod timestamps)

Additional members involved/witnessing: Chris (don't remember mod name), DystopianRaven

I was mugging this guy named 'Dimitri Sokolov' and I restrained him, then checked his inventory. He had 9 Makarov's and 1 MP5 on him and he wouldn't give it to me because he thought he didn't have to according to rules. He insisted that I call an admin to settle it. I then called filled a report and a mod/admin came named Chris 'something' (sorry I forgot his last name). Chris then agreed that Dimitri had to give me all his guns. Chris then left and literally less than 10 seconds later someone "mugged" and killed me. I'm pretty sure that the person who mugged me was Dimitri's friend because I think his last name was Sokolov. I'm very sure he just wanted to stall until his friend came to rescue him. I have the evidence of me mugging Dimitri as well as proof of his inventory. I do not have evidence of the person killing me unfortunately because I use shadowplay instant replay which I could only record for the past 1 minute in which I was writing another report to the admins during that time I was dead. All I am hoping is for the admins to check the server logs to see who killed me after Chris left. If it was one of Dimitri's friends its obvious he was stalling using and telling his friend through a third party program.

after 2 hours of waiting DystopianRaven opened and closed my report. I made another report 5 mins later and the same mod asks in the report if it was relating to Dimitri Sokolov. I then said yes and he closed the report because Dimitri wasn't online. I am pretty confident that the person who killed me had a last name of Sokolov, I would like if an admin could check the server logs at around 17:59 September 18 (gmod timestamps) and check who killed me.

Your evidence to support your claim:
image is proof of mug and inventory

Attachments

• dimitri.jpg
    dimitri.jpg
    846.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I had logged on and seen that your report was an hour old, I closed it to tell you to make another, so you did which was good of you too. I then discovered that the person you reported on had logged off some time earlier (not sure when cause I had logged multiple times due to crashes or irl stuff).

Also technically I have no part in this report as I was never there or anywhere close... I will not participate in the judgement of this player report, unless needed.

[KSF] DJ Khaled

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@proxer The person who killed you was part of the notorious mafia, and the sokolovs are currently at war with the notorious mafia, It is impossible that he is my friend, also I said in my mic to you dead body about how I was stunned at how he saved me.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is currently under review.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

6fd15c3e64.png

The evidence is clear to me here that @CHØP did RDM @proxer

It is also clear that @[KSF] DJ Khaled violated rules 1.15 and 4.1.9. This is also shown in the logs I've reviewed.

@CHØP you have 24 hours to respond to this before a final decision is made on the evidence here ONLY.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

What is this about

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i remember this now.. I jumped out with gun told him to put his hands up at forest he had gun aimed at the other guy then he turned and pointed it at me so i shot him.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for further review

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Based on the information here, it appears @CHØP did not RDM @proxer

It however is clear that Dimitri Sokolov stalled RP, and broke RP. He will be banned for violating the rules stated above.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.