Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If someone were to mug you and force you to drop all your illegal items when they have a huge gun at your head and all I have is a machete do I Technichly have to drop it or is it a legal weapon because you can have it open in the city? Besides the weapon doesn’t even say confiscatable or drop on death.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Answer: Rule [4.1.1] Mugging No.3
  1. You may only take illegal items from a player’s inventory. Weapons, regardless of legality, are able to be obtained. No more than $8,000 in cash can be mugged from another player in any robbery. As the victim you have to drop all your money up to $8,000 maximum if you are in a situation that does not go against FearRP.
So yes, it may be taken. I reccomend to go look at the rules and whatever scenario pertains to your question go there as you may find the rule. You can even CTRL + G to find it (I think that's the button)

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Ok thank you. I just didn’t know if it would be considered an illegal item because your allowed to carry it around in town. And even police say it’s legal.

Nether Mane

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ok thank you. I just didn’t know if it would be considered an illegal item because your allowed to carry it around in town. And even police say it’s legal.
"Weapons, regardless of legality, are able to be obtained."