Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DangerZone640
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:205236389
Your Character Name: Juan Lopez

Target Steam Name: Unknown All
Target SteamID: (All of them)

STEAM_0:1:22457824
STEAM_0:0:170999965 (Unsure, in video tho)
STEAM_0:1:148877632
STEAM_0:1:85234945 (Combat Banking)

Target Character Name (if known): Unkown All

Request reason: Breaking Fear RP, More than 4 in a bank raid, Combat Deposit/Retrieval. Maybe more, see video for elaboration.
When did the situation occur?: 16:36 or 5:36 PM EDT (Daylight)
Your evidence to support your claim:
Background Information: Exactly as I told kev, I was having issues with driving so I went to become a Security Chief. Once I arrive, I go to the back, get my job and weaponry, then I see a guy so I go ahead and follow him. That leads me to his buddies whom I ask to put their hands up. They don't completely comply with my commands and one radios for help (In a bank raid for that matter like what?). The first guy already left so I dealt with the other 3, the first in the vault leaves the room under gunpoint, the next one soon follows. The last guy I am iffy on, when I clearly had the sights on him he didn't put his hands up but it might've been something else, I was able to put him in custody. The final guy, who had run out from the start, was retrieving or depositing something, I don't know what. And the 5th guy was dealt with by kevsonic, I don't know if he is related but he had helped the other 4 escape. According to @kevsonic, they had left the server before the 10-minute deposit timer was over (He said the guy had left the server). This is not backed up by the evidence, however, logs may be able to confirm it if he did do it, but that isn't shown by the video.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @kevsonic Dealt with the guy who had killed me with the weapon with warning points. He had directed me to the forums for the rest.

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the video, I have assessed punishments for the 4 separate individuals. All of them will be assessed with the timer violation as well(putting this here so I don't have to repeat myself 4 times).

1. STEAM_0:1:22457824 | SneakySnake (KiNgShArK) has been punished with a 3 day FearRP ban.
  2. STEAM_0:0:170999965 | otakon1127 punished for FearRP, received a 3 day ban.
  3. STEAM_0:1:148877632 | Donnie Ragatone (hapy bean) punished for FearRP, 3 day ban.
  4. STEAM_0:1:85234945 | Geoffrey Barkswan (G.Ø.D | Tallius) punished for Combat Banking, leaving after, 2 day ban.
All of them will receive punishment due to the violations, primarily due to the timer violation and leaving right after. 3 punishments issued for FearRP violations which were witnessed in the video DangerZone posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.