Target Character Name (if known):

Target Steam Name: DystopianRaven
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144285202
Target Character Name (if known): Viktor Sokolov

Video Evidence:

Part 1 (Arrest and initial cell): https://streamable.com/lbqd0p
Part 2 (Movement and the reason for report): https://streamable.com/oagc88

Request Reason:

I was arrested (which was valid) and placed in a cell, nothing out of the ordinary. However, I was placed in a cell with evhn who has been spamming me in PMs and repeatedly getting him and his crew including Weedle to harrass/annoy me, saying stuff like I'm gonna get Sokolov online..

Then POLICE CHIEF TYLER GARD forced Weedle, Sokolov, EVHN, etc INTO THE CELL with me to annoy me. They were EMS Director, Police straff ,etc and should not have had anything to do with it as I was serving my time. It was clear that they were there only to cause trouble.

GARD should have never done that and it had no RP purpose other than annoying me for who I am, not for any roleplay reason.

THen, evhn spammed OOC out of all places to tell me to die repeatedly. This needs to stop; I have like 3 open tickets on this
They don't have to like me, but this is actually game ruining.

When did the situation occur?: 1/20/22
Your evidence to support your claim:

20220120174903_1.jpg20220120174852_1.jpg20220120175052_1.jpg

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited:

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bruh I just came into to see what the frick was going on on the other side of the wall and say hi and then left idk why im included in this...

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

hey phase boot evhn is not shark ravioli

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is not true :)

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

THen, evhn spammed OOC out of all places to tell me to die repeatedly. This needs to stop; I have like 3 open tickets on this
They don't have to like me, but this is actually game ruining.
I was not telling you to die, i was saying "phase boot die :(" in ooc because i heard you die in your cell LOL

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First of all i never forced them into the cell with you they were asking "can i please go into Phase boots cell" which saying your steam name isn't allowed and i didn't know sokolov was on at the time and he came in at his own will

Another big problem i have is you could have easily left the server if you felt you were being harassed yet you stayed which tell me you felt that you were not being harassed

I also feel that you are a huge minge and you make people hate you from the way i see it no one likes you not even staff and i feel that you are reporting people who are saying how they feel about you and other things like that and

it is not game ruining as you still have the time to Carjack every car and copbait with that car you steal so i dont think this is "game ruining"

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You said "Viktor viktor what's up your best friends here", you forced me INTO A CELL with someone in it (by dragging). THen, you LET everyone in.
Also, the fact you're saying since I didn't leave I wasn't being harassed... LOL. "You didnt quit your job from workplace harassment? Must've not been bad then", terrible logic

Case closed dude

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First of all i didn't say "Viktor viktor what's up your best friends here" and its not really "case closed" you could have left thats what i would have done

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

AND you were resisting by not wanting to go into your cell thats why you were dragged or "forced"

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First of all i didn't say "Viktor viktor what's up your best friends here" and its not really "case closed" you could have left thats what i would have done
It's in the video buddy, have fun; Timestap: ~5 min 10 seconds

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

but also the numerous character breaks really broke my immersion from this scenario like you ruined the fun for numerous other and it's really unappreciated

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey phase boots you want a REALLY GOOD FIX for this incident

Stop being a minge
Stop copbaiting
Stop being rude to everyone in ooc
Stop being rude to people IC
Stop Spamming Pms when you dont get your way

And MAYBE this wouldn't have happened because they would have no reason to "harass" you

Also your talking OOC Timestamp 5 seconds

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey phase boots you want a REALLY GOOD FIX for this incident

Stop being a minge
Stop copbaiting
Stop being rude to everyone in ooc
Stop being rude to people IC
Stop Spamming Pms when you dont get your way

And MAYBE this wouldn't have happened because they would have no reason to "harass" you

Also your talking OOC Timestamp 5 seconds
No, I'm talking about the video dude.

ALSO, none of that is true. You are now admitting it and are trying to justify it. I literaly didn't do anything. If anything, I wasn't rude in IC or OOC, YOU WERE. Y'all even spammed OOC several times and resulted in kicks. I was just sitting in my cell doing nothing

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No, I'm talking about the video dude.

ALSO, none of that is true. You are now admitting it and are trying to justify it. I literaly didn't do anything. If anything, I wasn't rude in IC or OOC, YOU WERE. Y'all even spammed OOC several times and resulted in kicks. I was just sitting in my cell doing nothing
i didn't spam OOC

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

And im done talking to you If staff wants to talk to me Pm me on discord Doom Guy#2040

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

And also phase boot when you make yourself known for making prs normal players would just laugh at you should not wonder why people are more “toxic” to you its funny to them to think how someone can be so offended and triggered at a simple insult if this is how the community played the player age would average below 14 years old truthfully and no disrespect, grow up a little and leave the pring over simple insults alone, and just play and enjoy the server. everyone loves a new player except when they do shit like this

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It's not fun when your name is getting spammed in OOC 24/7, you can't go to jail without being annoyed, etc.
I've said my final piece, not replying to you anymore

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

It's not fun when your name is getting spammed in OOC 24/7, you can't go to jail without being annoyed, etc.
I've said my final piece, not replying to you anymore
No shit cause to 80% of the players you're a walking meme
And you said that 3 replies ago

Arbon

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was there when this happened, nobody was targetting you. Your own actions and your own complaints caused people to talk about you.

Being placed in a cell you don't like doesn't constitute harassment. Stop being a crybaby.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It was the actions of placing me in a cell that he knew would instigate something that's the issue. I was arrested and move around cells to cause issues for no RP reason

Status
Not open for further replies.