Target Character Name (if known): Jake Baller

Target Steam Id:
  • STEAM_0:0:64170573
  • STEAM_0:0:86732815
  • STEAM_0:1:114806014
  • STEAM_0:1:45946195
  • STEAM_0:1:107945642
  • STEAM_0:1:459146195
Request reason: Obvious Cop baiting to get cops to chase them and kill them. Fail Driving while doing so.
When did the situation occur?:
Around 1 am CST
Your evidence to support your claim:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am involved in this situation but I do not know if my steam ID is listed. Another org and ourselves were messing around with each other via ramming into cars, and the police attempted a chase which lead us to cinema where several people in the group decided to mug you in order to gain leverage over the PD. You then were instructed to walk over to a certain spot and put your hands up, you did so for some time and then decided to put your hands down, resulting in your death. I do not understand the cop baiting part of this report, as we did not actively search for police or intend to have police intervene with us at the car dealership. There was an ad posted but this was done by someone not involved to my knowledge, where I am assuming police decided to show up and attempt to arrest several people involved. Other than that we did not have weapons on our back trying to find police, just driving somewhat recklessly in a parking lot and a road, but if that is cop baiting I suppose running a red light or having an accident is as well.

ProximaSync

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As mentioned with the other report, I have raw footage of the incident. Staff Pm me on discord if you need it.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As mentioned with the other report, I have raw footage of the incident. Staff Pm me on discord if you need it.
Post the raw uncut footage here than, because we had 3 weapons pulled out at you at cinema near your car window. You decided to say on police radio that you are being mugged / kidnapped at cinema and any additional units please come during us having our weapons pointed at you telling you to exit the car with your hands up, which is breaking fear rp and we decided to kill you for it and in addition to not listening to us, which @EdwigByrde further explains it in his post.

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Adam James STEAM_0:0:64170573
@mike13 STEAM_0:0:86732815
@Romanian STEAM_0:1:114806014
DEAD3CAN3DANC3 STEAM_0:1:45946195
  • No forum account
@Klaus STEAM_0:1:107945642
  • Staff member
@EdwigByrde STEAM_0:1:459146195
  • Already responded
Everyone else has 24 hours to respond before this player report will be handled with or without them

mike13

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

"Cop baiting" we were literally having fucking fun at car dealer crashing into each other minding our own business and cops pulled up out of no where to bother us then it turned in to a hostage situation

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

"Cop baiting" we were literally having fucking fun at car dealer crashing into each other minding our own business and cops pulled up out of no where to bother us then it turned in to a hostage situation
His video for cop baiting doesn't even show every steam id listed. He just picked steam IDS at random and attached a video that fails to show the majority of them doing anything, he's reporting me and I wasn't even in a car driving.

Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

His video cut out the beginning but we took him hostage and told the responding cops multiple times to say over the radio if they don't put their guns away the hostage will die and negotiations will be canceled. There was a cop near subs who did not put his gun away which ended up in him dying and negotiations being canceled simple as that. Also we were not cop baiting we were just having a demo derby and after a while the cops happened to show up.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Crimson STEAM_0:1:73818634 you are also involved in this report

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@ProximaSync can you post the whole uncut video, because you are hiding parts of the video where you are breaking rules such as fear rp for calling for back up at cinema when we have 3 or more weapons pointed at you. And fail rp for telling us multiple times that you were gonna report us on the forums for cop baiting. You also cut out the parts where we gave you orders and you failed to follow them leading up to your death.

ProximaSync

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@ProximaSync can you post the whole uncut video, because you are hiding parts of the video where you are breaking rules such as fear rp for calling for back up at cinema when we have 3 or more weapons pointed at you. And fail rp for telling us multiple times that you were gonna report us on the forums for cop baiting. You also cut out the parts where we gave you orders and you failed to follow them leading up to your death.

Wrong report buddy. Your friend and I already got punished for that situation. This is a cop baiting report. Staff is given enough evidence.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Wrong report buddy. Your friend and I already got punished for that situation. This is a cop baiting report. Staff is given enough evidence.
How it's the same situation, but instead me and other people are being reported for cop baiting you cut out many parts of the video where you broke rules and didn't listen to our orders which led to your death. I was in the black Nissan Skyline R32 with gold rims with my friend I didn't pull over because me and my friend had illegal weapons on our backs which is enough reason to take us to jail that's why we drove off which isn't cop baiting. Than we took you hostage since we didn't want to go to jail.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your report, this report is ACCEPTED and fortunately I was able to identify some of the drivers but not all of them.

These players will be given a 1 week blacklist from vehicles for excessively faildriving.
  • wiz (STEAM_0:1:69658400)
    • Driver of Black Nissan Skyline
  • Romanian (STEAM_0:1:114806014)
    • Driver of Black Nissan Skyline
  • JucaMais (STEAM_0:1:51677805)
    • Driver of Black Jeep Wrangler F&F
  • Crimson (STEAM_0:1:73818634)
    • Driver of Purple Jeep Wrangler F&F
You will be given 2 warning points for VDM.

In the future, these types of reports should really be made in-game as it took me almost half an hour to identify some of the drivers. Staff in-game can easily identify these vehicles with ServerGuard in seconds whereas I had to rewind your YouTube clip frame by frame to catch the plates and SteamID's to look them up.

Evidence used:

Status
Not open for further replies.