Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Averyl
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103128142
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Billy Averyl

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @gm1003

Reason for Report:
Good Evening,

Let me first start with the fact that I have never seen a more immature Senior Staff Member then that of GM1003. He cannot handle criticism of himself OR the server when it is posted in #general Chat on discord AND is done in a completely professional manner. He is a quick trigger to mute and bans people for little to no reason and I believe he should be demoted to a regular moderator OR completely removed off staff. This server needs to learn to take criticism from its community and make a valiant effort to address it rather than resorting to muting and bans. The server is moving to a more communistic approach in that it silences those who are "complaining" even though they should simply say we will look into it and get back to you. For a "Marketing Administrator", GM1003 sure does not know how to handle the community and does not know how to deal with Criticism. (This is in reference to the staff report ->) On a Last note to bring this to the attention of Monolith's staff as a whole. You are committing fraud which is against paddles Terms of Service and many countries federal laws by not providing things that are purchased. I'd say two weeks is plenty of time to make a report to Paddle about not receiving what is owed. When giving a suggestion to the staff on how to work around the "Bot is broken", the community was ignored by GM1003. (Discord Premium Tag)

Best Regards, Averyl

Time of Occurrence: ~12:10am CST

Evidence to support your claim: #General Chat in Monolith Servers Discord see attached

Additional members involved/witnessing: Patchez#6034 and A Horny Jesus#7548

Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Attachments

• Chat log.txt
    6.8 KB · Views: 33

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can see you presented your arguments in a completely professional manner:

AverylYesterday at 11:54 PM
LOL... I am sorry, but if thats your mindset yall need help

AverylToday at 12:04 AM
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo basically fraud XD

There is no misuse of administrative powers by gm1003. Therefore, he will stay in his current position as Senior Administrator.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.