Your Steam Name: [TW] Nakeys
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:87258575
Your Character Name: Cedric Accardo

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: staff disrespect over PM
Time of Occurrence: 2018-04-19
Relevant Evidence:

Before starting the appeal, i would like to say that before this day i never had any warning point/bans since i joined back in august 2017.

Firstly, my friend dropped me at the hospital cause I was injured. When i dropped out of the car to go inside, a cop show up with a gun and ask me to put my hands up. I just ask him why does i have a gun pointed at my head because i had not done anything before neither did i had a gun on me. He asked me to put my hands up, i just wanted a reason to do so. He then tease me and arrested me.

Rule 2.4.1
  1. ''You must correctly follow FearRP when a situation calls for it, like when you are being held at gunpoint. Act like your character would in such a situation realistically.''
Rule 5.2.1.4
  1. ''Law enforcement may not perform random searches. For example: searching someone that visits the drug dealer NPC location frequently.''

I don't see how did I broke this rule. In a realistically situation the cop will have give me a search reason or give me the reason why I am being arrest. I just tried to RP (we often lack to RP) with the cops and ask him why did he had a gun pointed at my head (he is not suppose to randomly search a player.) I didn't move or tried to run away. I honestly don't think I broke fear RP. My life wasn't in danger because cops are on the field to secure us. I also didn't was a threat to the cop.

Secondly, I did a report on the cop for the rule 5.2.1.4 . SomeAviationGuy took my report. After i explain him the situation above, he gave me a warning point for breaking FearRp. After this i send a OOC message about me being done with the server. i was pissed that I got my first warning point for something i don't feel guilty of. A player send me a message about me leaving and I answered to him that I got a warning point cause the t-mod was being autistic.

In conclusion, i will like to say i am sorry for not respecting SomeAviationGuy by calling him Autistic in a PM. In the past days, I started writing my staff application. When I received that warning point I was super mad because i didn't thought i was guilty and because that warning point would have ruined my chance to become mod. I did worst by calling him autistic and actually ruined my chance to become staff one day. I am sorry for the trouble and for my action, my feeling took over my rationality and I did something stupid.

PS : sorry for any spelling mistake, English isn't my first language.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @SomeAviationGuy

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Just because someone else broke a rule it doesn't give you the right to break them aswell.
I honestly don't think I broke fear RP. My life wasn't in danger because cops are on the field to secure us.
I would rather not have a police officer point a gun in my face, neither in-game nor in RL. I would also under no circumstance still feel "safe" when he points his gun towards me, even if I did nothing wrong. If you look from the cops POV: He probably got a call or something similar and has the right to detain you to investigate any ongoing case that might involve you. As he doesn't know whether you are a threat or not, he may detain you so you are no harm to anybody (even if you aren't in the first place - but 'murica).

If you actually wanted to RP, then you'd have put up your hands and followed his orders, like you should when interacting with police officers.

If you do not agree with any decision from staff members, go ahead and create a staff report or talk to him in private. Ingame or other plattforms that we're able to view are the wrong place and will get you punished if you shit-talk a staff member.

I will lower your ban to 12 hours from now on (+- 2 mins probably).

SomeAviationGuy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

My reason for giving you a warning point for Fear RP has been mostly explained by you but, the problem is that as you explained and have said in this appeal, you questioned the cop whilst at gunpoint. It does not matter who the person is that is holding you at gunpoint, you must follow fear RP and then in your case, you can question the cop after you have been put in cuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.