Steam Name: Mr.thickboi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120709326
Your Character Name: Clark Bob

Ban Length: 1week made to a year made to a perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):mad:Thy

Ban Reason: MassRDM
Unban Reason:
Dear Thy,

Hi, I am Clark Bob and this is my apology. Earlier in the week, I was in a fight with my friend (who also plays on the Monolith server) which made me mad for the rest of that week. Then the day before my ban, I got in a fight with my other friend which made me even madder. Then finally, 15 minutes before I messed up his things, he said he would never play with me. I then had no friends that played monolith, so I tried to mass RDM because I had no friends and it didn’t matter. I am friends with all of them now and two of them still play Monolith sometimes. I would like to play with them on Monolith servers and I want to experience the new map. I also want to play because I have spent many hours on monolith. I know my history is bad but I have gotten better. I overreacted and I know I should not of MassRDMed. I am sorry that I MassRDMed.

I want to also talk about my history. I know it is bad and long as a staff member told me. A lot of those RDMs were a while ago and I have learned from my many bands including your 8month and perm bans from you. I miss playing on monolith with my friends and I miss all of my progress. I have been banned for a while and miss monolith I have many fun times and good memories.

This last part is about my alt I tried to use. I tried to use an alt because all my friends where playing monolith and I wanted to play with them but I could not join because I was ban in so I made an alt. I want to play with my friend on that alt we were all in a discord call they where on monolith and I was on Minecraft and they did not want to play with me so I made an alt to play with them.

Sincerely,
Clark Bob

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You have more than nine priors for RDM. Why would we believe you that you're sorry for the 10th+ time?

Your chance of getting unbanned is slimmer than the real slim shady.

bob clark

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Dear Stuvi

This is my response to Stuvi’s response. This is why I think I should be unbanned. I have started to see many of my friends get back into Monolith and many have stopped playing with me. I have talked with staff on Monolith and other servers and I have seen how much time and other resources RDMing wastes. I want to play and I don't think I deserve a full unban but a reduction to six month or a year. I want to play with my friends and have more good times on Monolith. I think I have learned a lot from my ban. I spent a long time thinking and monolith has left a big hole in my life. Monolith is how I made many friends and spent most of my time. I like Monolith I was tired when I massRDMed for the past week before my ban I had 12hours of sleep. I think I was too tired to play and I have started to sleep more when I play Gmod and other video games. If you want we can talk in discord this is my name Snowman#0397.

Sincerely,
Cayman

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

This will be reviewed shortly. Expect an answer within the week.

bob clark

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok thank you Thy and Stuvi

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Forgot about this to be honest, Northern European weeks are longer than standard due to being closer to the north pole.

As you suggested:
I don't think I deserve a full unban but a reduction to six month or a year.
Your ban expires in six months from now. Further rulebreaks during this period or after you return may cause the permanent ban to be re-instated.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.