Not open for further replies.

bob clark

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @PMX
Ban Reason: Use of Cheating Software
Unban Reason: I originally started playing monolith after my ban appeal was accepted and my ban was reduced to 6 months. This was an amazing day, I counted the days down until I got unbanned talked with some friends and we got on. That day was amazing it was like old times again. Now yes I do have cheating software for other games Arma 3, Rust, etc. But I would never use these cheats on MonolithRP servers or any Gmod community in general because it does not give other players a chance to play the game with a fair advantage. After reviewing the player report I was a bit confused because I wasn’t cheating. I have included some screenshots that will show that I was behind him and not below him, I don’t get how I was banned for cheating when I double-tapped him for the behind. As you can see in this video I was behind him in a grey suit, a party of the video before he dies even shows my name tag. You can see him back up into the room where I am shooting him from. So he is backing up into me while I am shooting him. He was literally back to back with me and I double tapped him after missing half my shots. With all of this in mind. Now I do understand it is a bit weird for me to wait so long to make this appeal and the reason behind that is I was consulting some staff members about the ban. I am hoping you look a little deeper into the evidence presented in this report and unban me.

Time of Occurrence: Estimated timeframe 07/06/20 | 07/07/20
Was sleeping when banned @PMX can most likely give a more accurate timeframe.

Links for proof of no cheating software.
https://gyazo.com/de001937d094ed90f1b8b0b7fd4019e8
https://gyazo.com/de001937d094ed90f1b8b0b7fd4019e8
https://gyazo.com/bdf05855003441ee34ff43989ae1bdcf
https://gyazo.com/bdf05855003441ee34ff43989ae1bdcf

bob clark

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I had on a Green suit not gray and I put in combat clips because it shows some PVP.
and that screen shot is not from a 3rd person hack it is from when he died it pushed him there. If you watch the video in slow mow you can see it. I had a friend try to find it with out my help and he was successful.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

bob clark

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

valorant - unban COD MW (the new one) - unban EFT - ban R6 - ban Rust - unban Arma 3 - ban unturned - ban I use cheat engine in my friend Minecraft world - unban
and I would never cheat because I know you have a really good anti cheat and i would get ban with a few days. I kept premium through out my first 8 month ban from Thy and i knew I would get back on. I hope to still get back on because I saw the new update and it looked nice. I missed the winter map change I don't want to miss the summer update
now I was talking to some friend s about this and we where also wondering why dose this matter.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You have no cheats for any other games, correct?

bob clark

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Do you want singleplayer games too? I use cheat engine on many other games. I did have gmod cheats but I used them to mess with my friends (Not on monolith) and before I was banned they were already expired.

bob clark

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

do you think I would of tried to to appeal all 3 of by major bans if I was just getting back on to get ban for cheating
the major bans where
8months - thy
perm - thy (down to 6 months)
perm - pmx (still ongoing)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We will speak on discord, later today or tomorrow.

bob clark

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Snowman#0397 if you need it

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @bob clark,
After discussing it with the other members of Community Management, your ban will not be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.