Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Nuclear
Your SteamID:76561198086710882
Your Character Name: Jake Sivori

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member : @Austin Hunter

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: So we had plans to rob the layer 2 bank, as a result I equipped an AK and some rifle ammo and got in my car with my friend who was driving. As we pulled up to the bank, my screen started freezing and giving me the grey offline status indicator. When I tabbed out to check my signal, it showed my router had crashed leading to a restart. I did not put two and two together and realize my friends had initiated the bank raid. I simply got upset about the crash and closed out Gmod, went to play another game for two hours, then discovered the ban when I came back after cooling off a little. I was obviously confused, logs could show I never did a single raid action and any witnesses could point out I never did anything in the robbery itself. I could see from his perspective he just sees a guy in a car log out and assumes what happened, but I honestly had no incentive to leave here over such a trivial thing as a primary and potential arrest for which I would not have minded serving time for. I've played this server for years and take the rules extremely seriously. I'm not worried about the ban time, so much as having it on my record as I have tried hard to keep it clean and never have done anything like this before based on it.

Time of Occurrence: 1:13:07
Additional members involved/witnessing: @KingKap
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV