Status
Not open for further replies.

Ieatfatpeople

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Callsign Steel
Your Steam ID: 76561198094171484
Your Character Name: i have no clue, forgot what it was.

Ban Length: 1 month 3 weeks and 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): marjor lorne @majorlorne

Ban Reason: Staff disrespect and ban evasion
Unban Reason: i understand why i was banned for staff disrespect but the ban evasion was not me, my little brother also plays gmod and he game shares with me on his account, i think he was joining random servers and happened to click on monolith and joined. i'm find with still being given a few days for the staff disrespect part of it but i feel like having 4 weeks of ban left for someone i didn't do nor could control is a little much.

Time of Occurrence: dont have exact date but its been about 3 weeks since the ban
Additional members involved/witnessing: my friend was on at the time of my ban, didnt have anything to do with my ban.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

my little brother also plays gmod and he game shares with me on his account, i think he was joining random servers and happened to click on monolith and joined.

You are held account for that. It is your responsibility to make sure your account is not used to join our server through another account, when you are banned.

Additionally, you have been banned before for staff disrespect, leaving to avoid sit, MassVDM, etc.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.