-vG- Tiger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tiger
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176960616
Your Character Name: Andrew Cogan

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member @Kocayine and i think davvy ??

Ban Reason: Failrp, and threatening to take refund donation....
Time of Occurrence: 1:03 p.m est 12/10/17 sunday afternoon
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Kyle Perters Nick Snedden, Davvey vaigel <--- i think i spelled his name wrong but he witnessed me getting accused of failrp

Explanation in words (im frustrated and typing super fast so sorry if there is typos if you have questions ask me i have all the ansers: i only said i was gonna refund my donation out of anger.. i like playing on the server to much thats why i donated i only said that out of anger b/c i was just unbanned for vdm for 5 days and i was getting accused of failrp but i have the recording(s) i don't think i should be banned for the donation thing though because i felt as though he purposely harrassing me as i just got unbanned was in the midst of trying to look at the new update and then read the update notes with my friend but we kept getting bothered and had to stay in character... and the guy who says i avoided arrest by sitting in the invisible chair in the video you hear me clicking to see if i can even sit there cause i saw him sit there i genuinely wanted to try and sit there and then i sit there and trys to tell me im arrested and then he brought it out of character and that is when i was telling the staff member that was there. i was taking it to the forums which i knoiw am... which is dumb i shouldnt have to do this get unbanned and immidiatley get harrassed and now im banned for two weeks... and once again im saying im sorry about about the whole taking back donation threat its just if you understand where im coming from you'd know why i was getting mad, wespecially when i told staff i was taking it to forums he bans me instantly for what i think so i cant defend myself idk if that staff and the guy kyle peters who was trying to arrest me are friends but Kocayine seemed very very biased... Keep in mind this is the same guy who tryed to rdm me 15 minutes before i started recording

Apologies for my anger of this situation i just have strong feeling for playing the server as i record on it and make videos all the time when i play so i was very mad when i saw i was getting harrassed.

P.S sorry for making this so long but i do not want Kocayine reviewing this case as i think he is being very biased and i know i cant order you guys like that... but as respect to another human being can you just answer that request

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, this is my ban so I am going to review this second of all you didn't even upload the whole video, I spectated this situation you were running away from him then sat down to avoid arrest, after that situation you got tazed and you still continued to run, you are a complete minge and you ruined this guys roleplay experience and on top of that you said you are going to refund the payment of your premium.

I'm not going to unban you, the ban should have been longer but two weeks will serve you well to think about the actions you have done, you can make another appeal in a week and I'll see if your behavior has changed.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.