Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lui
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24990058
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Smith

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Balldrip

Reason for Report: so idk why @Balldrip forced me to come to staff reports but everything i want said is already in my unban request
Time of Occurrence: idk
Evidence to support your claim: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/this-ban-honestly-isnt-valid.38273/

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: y

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Lui,

Let's break down what happened.
forced me to come to staff reports but everything i want said is already in my unban request
Let's start here. I didn't "force" you to make a staff report. It seemed like you were implying that I was unaware of what was going on and didn't handle the report correctly, so I suggested you make a staff report since you wanted a higher-up to view my actions. Your appeal felt more like something that would belong here rather than something in a ban appeal, hence why I said "Feel free to re-appeal if you have a better unban reason." I would've reduced it or given you a blacklist if you had re-appealed, which I will get into later.

Once I got on the server, a report was made against you. As soon as this happened Car Mechanic said to me,
"Can you grab that one it's Lui doing it again?" I responded to him by saying "Sure, did he do this recently." Car mechanic replied and said, "About 10 minutes ago, was he outside with a glock and wheelchair."

After this conversation, we joined a voice channel in discord to discuss what happened verbally.

but the problem is that i was already warned abt the cop baiting before this guy was even on the server by @Official Car Mechanic bc i WAS cop baiting / messing with a cop in a wheelchair he told me not to do it again so i was put down on the ground with my wheelchair
I agree, the problem is another staff member warned you to stop doing it, and 10 minutes later a player that was involved in the previous report went out of his way to report you again for the same rule break.

2 cops that were not related to the person i was messing with were in front of PD and started to try to Minge and have fun with me bc i was in a wheelchair so me also wanting to have fun played along and tried to get away from the cops
Sure they were: the person that reported you did so because he was there the first time. Didn't really seem like he was having fun if he was reporting it twice. Before we proceed further let's define cop baiting.

Cop Baiting - The act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment
You were told to stop using the wheelchair to cop bait by Car Mechanic and when I teleported to you, you were doing donuts in the street while the police were trying to get you to exit it so they can arrest you, but you claim everyone was having "fun", but instead they were frustrated because you weren't roleplaying. In the sit and in your appeal you state you were messing with the police to evoke a reaction from them, which just so happens to be the exact definition of cop baiting.

i never approached the police after being told not to mess with them anymore instead i was harrassed by the police (just for fun) so why am i being punished for doing nothing
I witnessed you doing it... and you were reported for it. Funny how after you get punished for it, you all of a sudden didn't do it and are claiming that never happened. Why would a report be made on you if you weren't doing it again?

I will say i did talk shit to @Balldrip in the sit bc of how much he refused to listen to me and bc he was just claiming i did something i never did
I don't think "talking shit" is the right way to describe the things you were saying to me. You didn't stop insulting me (which I don't really care about, you were told to stop and would be punished if you kept going) and some other members of the staff team.

It's funny how you say I didn't listen to you when in reality that's all I was doing. I would hear you out, try to speak, and then you would yell over me, so I had to resort to typing. Considering your history with staff disrespect, you should've thought twice about saying harmful statements about me and others. Let's not forget about the one-week ban you had for this...

So an overall summary:
You broke a rule (which I didn't witness) and another staff member dealt with it, he later informed me of the situation and his input on how I should handle it. The same person who was a part of it the first time, reported you again for the same reason so I teleported over to the player and watched you commit the same rule breaks as the previous time. I tried to speak and you didn't let me, instead calling me names, etc. Car Mechanic had told me that he was going to issue you a blacklist if you kept going with the cop baiting. I offered you the decision of a ban or a blacklist, but instead, you said you didn't care and insulted me more. I told you that was my final decision and instead, you kept yelling at me, not giving me the chance to speak, so I chose to ban you.

That's all I need to say and will let management handle it from here.

Happy Holidays!
Balldrip

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Jesus you still dont get that once i was warned to stop cop baiting i never did it again the police came at me and called backup on mw which is what u saw them "exiting" the parking lot im being banned for the police coming at me like this makes no sense at all you dont get that the guy reported me again when i never did it a second time also you "witnessed" was them trying to beat my ass with batons for no reason and me running away

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

No evidence was provided that proves misuse of administrative powers. Please keep in mind to always staff respectful during administrative sits, in the future.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.