Years of Mono

LV

Code:
Format:

In-Game name: Andrew Cogan
Steam name: Tiger
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176960616

Date and time of loss: 12/01/17
What happened: i bought an engine upgrade for my car and it broke my car.. it always spins out especially when going up hill

How much do you need refunded: 30k for the engine upgrade and 94,599 for the car because i would like a car that isnt broken so thats why i want a car refund please i dont want a messed up car :/
Evidence:

this is the video i edited into this so here you go its the evidence of me setting the car to stock

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@-vG- Tiger Can you please provide proof of you setting your engine back to its stock at the Customs shop. We also cannot unfortunately refund the car, just the engine itself. The rest will have to be done in game.

-vG- Tiger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@-vG- Tiger Can you please provide proof of you setting your engine back to its stock at the Customs shop. We also cannot unfortunately refund the car, just the engine itself. The rest will have to be done in game.
i fixed it and added it to the thread

Johnny183

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team. I won't be providing a refund for the car, but for the engine.