Your Character Name:

Curtis Stevens

Ban Length:

1 Week

Banning Staff Member @smokeydagger:

Ban Reason:

Prop Minge, Lying in sit

Unban Reason:

I would first of all like to say, that this is the last appeal I intend to make... This is the last time I will require to create an appeal for ANYTHING...

Over the 4 days of the ban that i have already served, i have reflected, and studied the rules, ensuring that i am knowledgeful, and can 100% GUARUNTEE, That my bad behaviour and history of breaking the rules on the server, ENDS NOW...

Whether this appeal is accepted or denied, whether anyone believes me, or thinks i'm just trying to say what needs to be said to be unbanned, they will find that statement to be true...

During the sit which resulted in my ban, i was told by @smokeydagger, that i should take the time of my ban to reflect, and read up on the rules, i have spent these days doing just that!

I Have had a long read through the rules, and informed myself on all of the rules, and built an understanding of what i can and cannot do in different situations, and i will say again, my days of breaking the rules are OVER...

I can understand why the staff team may decide to deny this application, however whether it is accepted or not, i have still changed positively, and i believe that allowing me to return sooner would be a good decision, allowing me to prove that i have changed, and for me to become a member of the community again...

As for what i did to warrant the ban, i have absolutely no excuse apart from that i was not thinking right, and have not been for quite a while, until now...

Upon being unbanned all of the members of the community, along with the staff team, will see my change...

Time of Occurrence:

19:00 BST, 4 Days ago.

Additional members involved/witnessing:

@smokeydagger

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Can you make this a bit bigger so even the blind can read this?

Adjust your appeal to the proper format or this will be denied.

Curtis Stevens

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Can you make this a bit bigger so even the blind can read this?

Adjust your appeal to the proper format or this will be denied.

Done.

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Sp3ctre,

While reading this appeal the first time I was happy to see you saying you would make a serious attempt to start following the rules. I was inclined to allow you to return early to enjoy your time on the server. Before I did that I started looking around and what I found completely made my decision on the spot.

In a ban appeal from 19/08/19 (here), I see you have previously promised the staff team you would "prohibit myself from acting in such a way that violates the rules". Just over a month later we have seen that the promise has not been kept. Additionally, I found this report on you (here) for the exact same reason I banned you, which is blatantly prop pushing people's cars and throwing them in the air. This behavior not only breaks the server rules but greatly takes away from the experience other players have on our server.

I would still like to believe you will change but unfortunately only time will honestly tell. As it stands, because I see you have made the same promises before and broken the same rule before I cannot allow you to return early to potentially break rules again and harm another players experience. For that reason this appeal is denied.

Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.