Sanii

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey everyone

My name is Sanii (irl Sani) and live in Sweden. Im 22 years old and spent over 2500 hours on garrysmod. I started playing when i was around 16-17 years old.

most of my time i spent on a server called 3rdRangers which probably none of you heard about. It hosted GTARP which pretty much was stolen and had a lot of drama in it but i didnt care since i only was a player. Well that changed after i became a mod. I got promoted, demoted, promoted and at the end became the owner of 3rdRangers. Trust me theres a lot more to the story but really i cant bother typing it all on my phone lol.

anyway. I was always looking for something better than what we had on 3rdRangers. The gamemode was edited by so many people that it became laggy and broken. So i didnt bother with it much. I tried playing PERP, SantosRP and even TalosRP but all were seriousRP which i never liked because never really had fun in being too serious.

years passed and someone told me on discord about monolithrp. first i saw it being under darkrp so i said no thanks. Never ever liked darkrp since it has nothing to do with rp but more to do with trolling imo. But after some screenshots and videos, i knew this is the gamemode that i was looking for. Sure there are some negatives but mostly just positive things really. And now im back on gmod with around 50 hours the past 4-5 days or so because of it

the only thing that bugs me the most is that its hosted in Merica. Ping does matter in a shootout and even driving. Just talking to someone is so slow because im waiting for then to receive my voice and so on

ive met some new people literally 5 min into the game. Someone tried to rob me but we became friends and he pulled down his gun. I joined him for a few min until my game crashed.. 10/10

i hope that i can make some new friends for the road and hope that nobody will hate my for my grammar.

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, and welcome! Hope you're enjoying your stay here on Monolith. Great you've gotten some friends within some minutes. And as time passes you'll make a bunch more! Enjoy!

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to Monolith! Hope you enjoy the experience of Monolith!

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome Sani, its nice that you like it here. I play from Asia with nearly 400 ping. I can understand how hard it is to play and voip with others. But the server provides an overall fun experience nonetheless.

Sanii

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome Sani, its nice that you like it here. I play from Asia with nearly 400 ping. I can understand how hard it is to play and voip with others. But the server provides an overall fun experience nonetheless.
It sure does and thats a good thing

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Hope you enjoy your time here