Status
Not open for further replies.

DryWater

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Clayton Step

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): website down not home rn to get on my pc.

Your Character Name:Clay Stephenson

Ban Length:6 months

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Balldrip

Ban Reason: IRL death threat

Unban Reason: I was harassed by the cop, drunk and legitimately pissed. Although I did say that (guy knew I was completely joking) as well as everyone did. I didn’t get a sit just an instant ban based off of one screen shot of myLOOC chat log, I just felt that 6months is pretty violent, I’ve seen way worse typed or said, would also be down to trade for permanent ooc blacklist or something along those lines.

Time of Occurrence: 8:30pm (my time) OCT24

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know how you think that kind of statements is acceptable or consider it "a joke"... Our community rules clearly state you are not allowed to be toxic or to make irl threats against anyone.

I was harassed by the cop, drunk and legitimately pissed.
That is no excuse. If you were drunk or not able to play properly by our rules, you shouldn't have joined the server.

DryWater

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know how you think that kind of statements is acceptable or consider it "a joke"... Our community rules clearly state you are not allowed to be toxic or to make irl threats against anyone.

That is no excuse. If you were drunk or not able to play properly by our rules, you shouldn't have joined the server.
So am I just screwed for 6 months

DryWater

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

And that guy was wayyy more toxic than I was that was potentially the least hash I could’ve been to that guy, if I’m banned for a full 6 months just let me know if there’s any thing to do about it. Otherwise I’ll have to figure something out.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello DryWater,

Like PMX said above, it is your responsibility for your actions on the server. If you weren't well enough to play on the server and follow the rules, you shouldn't have joined in the first place. This behavior is very unacceptable in our community, so a ban like this is appropriate.
And that guy was wayyy more toxic than I was that was potentially the least hash I could’ve been to that guy
If he was breaking any of our server rules, you are free to report the player with evidence so they could be punished.
Otherwise I’ll have to figure something out.
I assume this means you are going to attempt to make an alternate account to play on the server. Keep in mind this is against the rules and will only extend your current ban, so let's not go down that road.

Unfortunately after one day I don't think this ban appeal is sincere or apologetic, therefore your ban will remain. You are free to appeal in a month, but for now the ban stays.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.