Not open for further replies.

lukecccc

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Luke Proctor
Steam Name: Luke
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:182970511

Date and time of loss: 7/8/18 (Morning BST Time)
What happened:
First of all I would like to point out the fact that there are no rules about raiding the bank solo, or about any cops being online.

I raided the bank, spending around 20 minutes doing the whole process, a security guard came in and I shot him. I got the 10k statue and cashed it out. I then proceeded to walk around, waiting to bank the money, and eventually bank it. I then get a moderator teleporting to me who says i need to give him the money. He said that because the bank system is "bugged" i shouldn't be able to raid the bank, even though there are no rules. I lost 6k from this and would like a refund since there are no rules on this. -Thanks

What do you need refunded: 6k
Evidence: At the bottom of the post

2232.png

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I am sorry but your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your request will not be accepted due to the only reason it was possible for you to rob the bank with no cops online was due to a bug in the current robbery system for this update. Although there are no server rules against it, the system is designed in such a way that it should be physically impossible for you to rob the bank with less then 4 or 5 law enforcement officers online at a given time. Due to this we are not able to issue a refund for the cash gained during the robbery itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.