LV

Your Steam Name: -VG-Tiger
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:176960616
Your Character Name:Andrew Cogan
Ban Length: 7 days
Banning Staff Member @DevulTj
Ban Reason: breaking disrepecting stafff and not following police orders
Time of Occurrence: 7:40 am est
Relevant Evidence: i was being arrested and the cop had not told me what to do till 2 mins before this admin came so we had a convo about me breaking a rp at the end bc i was making a report so i apolofize for breaking rp.. after this the admin tp''d away and mind u he kept talking over me when i tryed to talk so i was getting frustrated anyways he tp's away and im following the cop who is arresting me and i was letting him know how to drag me because he didnt know how so as i was walking and talking this admin @DevulTj tp's and asks me why im still not listening to cop and he was talking over me again saying i wasnt following the cop when i was bc when he tp;d the first time we were next to the bank and then he tp;d again we were at the corner closest to the fire dep. and he says i wasnt listening to the cop still when i was i was just giving him a helpful tip... and i was banned for disrespecting too witch makes no sense bc i never said 1 rude thing to him i just said that i do not like being talked over/interupted when im explaining my self im sorry if he thought i was but i was stating that he was not letting me talk..... and if this gets closed im really gonna be dissapointed because i like the people on the server but ive been getting banned for the dumbest stuff like the people i meet r cool but some staff are just to aggressive like chillout im sure alot of people would agree that some staff are to harsh... again i never disrespected and i was listening to the cop in the beginning i wasnt but i was warned to so i started listening and then he just tp's back saying i wasnt listening when i was and i was giving the cop a simple tip but apparently according to this admin @DevulTj that makes me look like i wasnt complying when i was and if he says i wasnt id like to see evidence from this admin showing i wasnt complying the last point in time when i stopped following the cop was when the admin tp;d the second time and i stopped to talk to the admin because he tp'd to me again i didnt wanna get introuble for escaping a sit or something so i stopped and he said i wasnt folllowing the cop well i was until he tp'd to say something.... i really hope this appeal is thoroughly reviewed because i feel i had no reason to be banned for disrespect and non compliants with police.... please review :/ (p.s also in the ban he had told to not make an appeal well guess what i am because im standing up for my self :) because u were to harsh @DevulTj ) <--- sorry for getting smart there im really sad/mad that this just happened for the 3rd time in a week...
Additional members involved/witnessing: no one...

-vG- Tiger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i also would like all admins to record because im sick of getting falsely banned

-vG- Tiger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

it is also pretty much impossible to not comply with a cop as they can drag people now
and 1 way u cannot comply with the police while restrained is u can get out of a cop car while ur handcuffed or if u were dragged but no police car was included in this situation just to let u know

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Your attitude is just horrifying in-game. I tried to explain to you over and over and you just couldn't stop interrupting and running your mouth regarding how you are correct even though there was no evidence to support this. I watched you and you were simply failing to comply to the officer and you were being really snarky to the officer for personal reasons.

I will lower the ban to 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.