Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mystical
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:520308740
Your Character Name: James Lopez

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Scofield

Ban Reason: Repeated targeting of a player (breaking NLR)/possible stream sniping
Unban Reason: The guys name was moses copper. Man and i will tell you that me and my friend went to raid or mug somebody was not because we went up to him and saw his name no. It was because we see somebody from a distance and if they look like they have shit we mug them. when we robed this kid last night what I'm guessing he said we targeted him. when we was just cruising around about to go raid a base but saw a base with house alarms and said it might be juicy. not once did we even scoop this base out we saw it and took. Man if u get banned for every time u kill a player twice in the span of two days then a lot of people will be banned. I personally think this report was handled very poorly with little no evidence so i think i was false accused of this and this is why i would like my ban taken of for i can go play with some friends and my org

Time of Occurrence: 9 am EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: Dot,Skull
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Mystical,
Before we get started with the appeal process, please could you improve your grammar on the unban reason section, as it is difficult to read and follow as everything is just one sentence.

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The reason why I banned you is due to the fact I was sent multiple twitch clips of constant arrests/interactions between you and moses to the point where, in my view at the time, it looked like you were going out of your way to target him, and this clip looked especially suspicious as I couldn't tell how you knew moses had a gun as you weren't in TH when he pulled it out, which led me to believe you had you could've found out that information via watching his stream, and these messages from moses about his twitch viewers also made your actions look suspicious.
However, with that being said and cross referencing your ban appeal statement with the videos and evidence I have obtained, I realize that there is other factors at play here that I was not aware of. Therefore, this ban appeal is ACCEPTED and your ban will be removed, however you are still on my radar and you will be watched and monitored very closely.

mystical

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

okay thx so muchhhhh i wanted to play so bad

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV